Fareham Creek Veterinary Surgery32 East Street
A well established independent small animal practice close to Fareham town centre
- Accredited under RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- An experienced compassionate team providing a highly skilled and dedicated service
- Consultations by appointment, 24 hr emergency service provided
- See the same vet each time you visit for continuity of care
- Extensive facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, endoscopy and in-house lab
- Modern fully equipped theatre, using the latest anaesthetic techniques and monitoring equipment, all under one roof!
- Spacious, comfortable and air-conditioned recover area
- Pet Healthcare plans available to help spread your annual costs on a monthly basis
5 Stars - 03-01-2017 - Rosie
I have been using Fareham Creek for over a year now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. There is a high standard of care given to my pets. Alongside this the staff team are welcoming and helpful.
4.6 Stars - 14-08-2016 - Pauline
Peter was so patient, caring yet professional.
5 Stars - 22-03-2016 - Nina
I have now been using Creeks End for the last 17 years and have always been very satisfied with their friendly, professional and sympathetic approach to the care and advice for all my pets. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a vet they can trust.
5 Stars - 18-12-2015 - Robbie
On moving to Fareham we tried a couple of vets in the area before getting to Fareham Creek. That was in the mid nineties and now we would not go anywhere else. The staff are always pleasant and knowledgeable and offer sound advice. They are also sympathetic and treat animals with respect towards the end of a pets life. Have used vets for a dog, two cats and two tortoises. Thoroughly recommend this vets.