Gibson and Jones Veterinary Surgeons2 Bryn-y-mor Rd
- Gibson & Jones Veterinary Surgeons are a small mixed veterinary practice
- Caring for all small, equine and farm animals
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our care and try to treat your pet as if it were our own
- Four qualified veterinary surgeons and five nurse/receptionist.
- Our practice is supported by our colleagues in our Llanelli branch who share on call duties.
- 24 hour emergency service available
5 Stars - 12-09-2015 - A very satisfied client
I have used Gibson and Jones Vets since moving to Gower nineteen years ago. I find them excellent in all aspects. They have cared for four of my cats during this period. I can speak highly of all of the staff I have known. They have been very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and genuinely interested in mine and my animals' welfare. My last cat became very unwell and developed a heart problem. With their care and help he survived almost two years after an 11pm emergency call when he was unconscious from a blood clot passing from the heart. He needed daily medicines but the vet looked for the ones that were the best for his overall health but also the best value . I received full support, advice and genuine care from the vet and the practice in general when his quality of life changed significantly and they helped end it sympathetically , taking care of all the necessary arrangements. Already ,I have registered with them two older cats i am about to take ownership of. They have discussed with me how best I should proceed with fetching the cats some 250 miles and settling them into their new home. I cannot thank and praise this practice enough !