Ashbook Equine HospitalMiddlewich Road
- We are pleased to offer a full range of equine veterinary services, from routine vaccinations to specialised surgery.
- Our team of friendly, equine-only vets are able to offer your horse the best possible care, whether they are a high level competition horse or a much loved pet.
- Our experienced ambulatory vets travel throughout Cheshire and the surrounding areas on a daily basis to visit and examine horses at home
- For more complex conditions, horses may be brought to our purpose built Hospital for further diagnostic and treatment.
- Our hospital is the only Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Approved Tier 3 Equine Hospital in Cheshire. This means we have passed a rigorous inspection and have met the highest standards possible for Equine Hospitals.
- We have a nurse on site 24 hours a day, providing the best care for your horse, and peace of mind for you. The hospital is easily accessible from the motorway network and from across the north west.
Special OffersWinter Health Checks, Dental Clinics and Reduced Shared Visit Charges. Please click here for more information
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
24 Hour Emergency Service
5 Stars - 20-08-2019 - Natalie
Amazing vets been using Ashbrook for many years , always go above and beyond , I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my horses ! Thanks everyone
5 Stars - 24-07-2019 - Jennyk
5 Stars - 18-07-2019 - Emma
Amazing vets, always professional and help anytime day or night. I wont use anyone else now.
5 Stars - 17-07-2019 - Kevin
Very good experience for Jack, my horse, and myself. very professional and very friendly.
5 Stars - 17-07-2019 - Sammie
Highly recommend these equine vets, all the staff are lovely and very helpful. I had my horse in for a few weeks for surgery and they were amazing with her and me explaining everything to me, making sure candy was well cared for all the time even when she was being difficult. I’m so very grateful for everything they’ve done for me and my horse.
5 Stars - 16-07-2019 - Helen Anderson
Have been an on,off customer for a few years,as Ashbrook looked after a previous Horse I had.Happy with Treatment of current Horse.
5 Stars - 16-07-2019 - TamsinHill
Cannot rate the team at Ashbrook highly enough! Over the last few years they’ve been phenomenal dealing with a variety of problems our herds presented with, from day to day vaccinations to embryo transfers & fractured hocks! Always a please to deal with, and a smile and a laugh to brighten up and help you through hard decisions and times.
5 Stars - 26-06-2019 - Karen
I have been with Ashbrook for over 20 years and I would not consider another vets. Over the years they have continued to keep abreast of current research and veterinary practice and always deliver a five star service. I can throughly recommend.
5 Stars - 20-06-2019 - Richard Kemp
5 Stars - 20-06-2019 - Sheila
Excellent service and every vet is knowledgeable , professional and friendly - I won’t use any other vet practice for my horses