Ashbook Equine HospitalMiddlewich Road
- We are pleased to offer a full range of equine veterinary services, from routine vaccinations to specialised surgery.
- Our team of friendly, equine-only vets are able to offer your horse the best possible care, whether they are a high level competition horse or a much loved pet.
- Our experienced ambulatory vets travel throughout Cheshire and the surrounding areas on a daily basis to visit and examine horses at home
- For more complex conditions, horses may be brought to our purpose built Hospital for further diagnostic and treatment.
- Our hospital is the only Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Approved Tier 3 Equine Hospital in Cheshire. This means we have passed a rigorous inspection and have met the highest standards possible for Equine Hospitals.
- We have a nurse on site 24 hours a day, providing the best care for your horse, and peace of mind for you. The hospital is easily accessible from the motorway network and from across the north west.
Special OffersWinter Health Checks, Dental Clinics and Reduced Shared Visit Charges. Please click here for more information
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
24 Hour Emergency Service
4.8 Stars - 30-09-2019 - Janet
Always very helpful
4.6 Stars - 26-09-2019 - Harriet Pridding
A vet arrived at my yard with 30 minutes of my phone call I was very impressed with this. The vet was very practical in his diagnosis and care. I was a little surprised by the bill but the main cost was the antibiotics which I can’t blame the vet for if that’s the set price for antibiotics but I’m not sure who sets the price. Overall really happy and would recommend
5 Stars - 26-09-2019 - Jayne H
Very helpful and honest about what was required. Great variety of vets who specialise in different areas ensuring my horse got the very best treatment. Also happy to bring in an expert if needed
5 Stars - 26-09-2019 - Sammie
Highly recommend ashbrooks! My mare had to have surgery earlier this year due to lameness and the treatment and care she got was Second to none, wouldn’t go elsewhere for my horses now. Lovely friendly vets always on hand to help.
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Helen
All vets at Ashbrook are brilliant. Profoundly knowledgable and enthusiastic about their patients. I'd never change vet and have just added my new shire to Ashbrooks care.
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Carole
I am pleased to be a long standing customer with Ashbrook, having 3 “welshies”, each with their individual personality issues and needs. Ashbrooks have remained consistent in providing professional and knowledgeable care whilst being totally approachable and more than willing to spend time reassuring me, whether it be in person, on the phone or e mail. I can be confident, that due to excellent communication within the practice and very low turn around of staff, that all the vets know my horses and their history and this consistency is so rare and so important. I think it speaks for itself that the majority of the vets have been there for years and years and very rarely leave. I must give a mention to Emily, who absolutely went that extra mile -we will so miss you, but good luck in your new green pastures (literally).
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Anita
I wouldn’t take my horse anywhere else. I have a 100% confidence in the vets at Ashbrook. I wish I could got the same treatment myself
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Sandra harrison
Happy with service but as our mare did not get in foal and having AI package twice I found it very costly spending approx £1400 with no result
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Stacey Jones
Fabulous Practice, I have been a client for 12 year at least. Staff are all very friendly, and the vet team are fantastic and have really helped me over the years.
5 Stars - 24-09-2019 - Liz
Excellent service, would recommend