Avon Lodge Veterinary Group - Wells Road283 Wells Road
- Our philosophy "Caring for the pet in your life and the life in your pet"
- Friendly small animal veterinary practice
- Up to date facilities/equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound and dental equipment
- Own in house laboratory for rapid results
- 24 hour emergency service available
- Branch surgery in Bishopsworth
- RCVS Tier 2 accredited practice
Pet Health Plans - pay monthly
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||11:00 am|
4.8 Stars - 21-01-2015 - Martin T
Thanks SO much for your reassuring and professional and empathetic approach to looking after Rocky. All the staff whether vets or on reception are so good at their jobs. I feel very lucky to have such a great vet so close to my home. Blessings Martin.
5 Stars - 14-01-2015 - Emily
Having grown up around cats me and fiance decided to get kittens, so as a choice of vets we went for avon lodge as they have helped with a friends cat we were looking after and my sister also takes her cat there. The staff are always welcoming, friendly and helpful we have had a kitten with a few problems but she seems to be on the mend now thanks to the vets help, plus her sister is happy she has her playmate back.
4.8 Stars - 10-07-2014 - louise barry
My little Jack cross is a little rescue dog, when I first rescued him, he was scared of everything especially men. I would like to thank all who have come into contact with him, your kindness and gentleness around him has helped him realise that not all humans are cruel, even whilst having a check up, injections etc