B & W Equine Group Ltd - Breadstone ClinicBreadstone
- Purpose built operating theatre with padded induction/recovery box
- Equine Dentistry procedures including routine dental work and treatment of peridontal disease
- In patient stabling including ICU Box, Mare & Foal Box
- Examination, sand lunge and hard surface trot up areas
- 24 hour nursing care and 24/7 Vets on Call
- In house laboratory
- Full range of equipment including Anaesthetic, Radiography, Endoscopy/Gastroscopy.
|Monday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
8:30am - 12:30pm Saturday (Breadstone and Failand only)
5 Stars - 17-04-2015 - Annabel Ross
Exemplary in every way - experts in their field and compassion and understanding shown to both the horse and owners!! Thank you very much!
5 Stars - 13-11-2014 - Ca-Holden
I am 21years old in have a 7yr old mare that was diagnosed with kissing spines. For the first time ever at a vet practice I was treated like an adult and due to the vets and staff being so interested in my story and my horses story they knew straight away I was a bioveterinary student and they went out of their way to teach me as much as they could they let me watch all the procedures and made sure I understood everything. The care my horse has received every single time they have come and seen her or whilst she was staying at the practice is impeccable . I cannot recommend them enough!