Cathcart & Winn – AldershotGreyholme
49 Victoria Road
- We at Cathcart & Winn take pride in the fact that our caring staff are dedicated to looking after your pet to the highest standard of care and expertise. We will always aim to fulfill all your pet care and veterinary needs.
- Our RCVS accredited animal hospital and main surgery is based in Farnham, Surrey with our branch surgery in Aldershot.
- We have developed a range of services to allow you to keep your pets fit and healthy. We want you to have maximum enjoyment from these special companions and for them to live a full and happy life.
- We offer free nurse development, weight and dental checks throughout the life of your pet.
- Home visits available by arrangement for non-urgent cases
- 24hr emergency services provided
Special OffersJoin our VIP Club - help improve your pets' health and put that spring back in their step.
Free First Consultation for your pet - for a limited period, we are offering a free consultation with one of our vets for your pet's first visit to us.
For more information on our special offers, please click here for more information.
Pet Care Plan
|Monday||8:45 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:45 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:45 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:45 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:45 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:45 am||10:30 am|
All consultations must be by appointment
4.8 Stars - 18-10-2019 - Kerry
Great vets always friendly and efficient
5 Stars - 18-10-2019 - Maurice
Very friendly service. Answered all my questions and took great care of our pet
4.8 Stars - 05-10-2019 - Victoria Cook
We saw Carmelo for a second time with Queenie. He is a credit to your practice, taking his time to do a thorough examination in an extremely kind and caring way.
5 Stars - 04-10-2019 - Ian
Always a welcoming environment with staff that look after your pet very well
5 Stars - 27-09-2019 - Trevor
I have been with Cathcart and Winn for many years.The staff are friendly kind caring people from the welcome at reception to the vets and care of the nurses.Good clear advise given and when needed compassion and genuine care.All my animals over the years wether nervous playful timid have been made to feel safe and loved at times they spent in the care after operations always recommend this practise whenever asked.
4 Stars - 26-09-2019 - Helen Oconnor
I have always found the staff helpful and willing although have not had to use them so much as my puppy is still young - alway friendly and helpful when we visit!
5 Stars - 18-09-2019 - Alex
The Aldershot centre has always been excellent, much more personable, probably because it's smaller than the Farnham branch.
5 Stars - 07-09-2019 - Ali
All round good service and they seem like they care about your animals
4.6 Stars - 07-09-2019 - .
As always very good