Kernow Veterinary Group - Churchend Vets St AustellTrevarthian Rd
- Local independently run RCVS accredited small animal practice with access to 24 hour care
- Well equipped for all veterinary services treating sick and injured companion animals
- Active promotion of preventive medicine with a budgeted Pet Health Club option
- Our staff are knowledgeable and caring professionals – trust us to care
- Surgical unit for soft tissue and orthopaedic cases
- Onsite radiography, laboratory, ultrasound, dentistry, acupuncture, laser therapy
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
4.8 Stars - 23-12-2017 - Deborah Nightingale
4.6 Stars - 21-12-2017 - Teddy
5 Stars - 20-12-2017 - Clare Hadley
A pleasant place to visit, engendering trust and a feeling that my pets really matter. This applies to the vets and the staff at reception.
4.4 Stars - 19-12-2017 - Susan
5 Stars - 28-07-2017 - sky brooks
Andy treated our Cocker Spaniel in an emergency last year and we remembered him for his compassion and thorough approach. She hurt her leg at a recent event we attended a week ago and Andy happened to be there on the Kernow Vet stand. Having approached him and asked for an opinion, which he didn't have to offer as it was essentially his day off, he kindly checked Sky over. He suggested some advice and that if there was no improvement we pop her to the surgery to see him. We did this the following day and once again he was very thorough with Sky. Our experience of the Churchend practice is excellent.
Vet ResponseAndy was delighted to be able to help. And thank you very much for your kind words of support for the whole of the Churchend Team.
5 Stars - 27-02-2017 - Perry Liddle
Andy is absolutely brilliant at repairing pigeons that have been injured by falcons! Apart from the fact that my pigeon was badly injured, on a technical perspective, it was a privilege to watch him work this morning!
5 Stars - 07-09-2013 - Mike Lavis
Helpfull reception,very good attention from backroom staff,Pippa the vet is vey profesional,considerate and honest.