My little Jack Russell- Rosie, was bitten by an adder last Thursday 29th September. We were on holiday staying near Dulverton. She was bitten on a walk at Dunkery beacon. It took us over an hour to get back to the car and drive back to Dulverton. They saw her imediately, she was given anti venom and we were assured that she would be fine. We went back the next morning and she was checked over and another injection given. She was very sick during the following night. I phoned Saturday morning and was told to bring her straight down. She was checked over thouroughly, they seemed happy with her but said if I wasn\'t happy to ring and a vet would meet me back at the surgery that evening.
I am so impressed with this vets, and of course they saved Rosie\'s life. My bill was a third of what I would have had to pay back home. Luckily Rosie has made a full recovery. I would recommend this practice to everyone, I just wish I was nearer so I could use them all the time.