Dunfermline Healthy Pets120 Halbeath Rd
- Veterinary Clinic - open convenient hours with access to excellent care
At our main Veterinary Hospital
- Services - At our leading Veterinary hospital in Scotland, we provide the following services and more, Ultrasound Radiography, Dentistry, Dedicated Sterile Surgical Suites, Dedicated Nurse Clinics, In-house Laboratory Chemotheraphy/Laser Surgery
- Emergencies - We provide 24 hour hospital care at our hospital in Dumfermline
- Extensive Grounds - You can park safely near our clinic and dogs have the space to stretch their legs and recuperate comfortably
- Inglis Care - We strive to give your pet the same care as we give our own!
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
5 Stars - 18-02-2019 - aileen
Any time we visit the staff are are always helpful. Can't fault the service we receive.
4.8 Stars - 06-02-2019 - David
Very good vets always made welcome at reception and vets are very good and very professional at all times. Very clean
4.6 Stars - 05-02-2019 - Harvry
4 Stars - 03-02-2019 - Inglis Vets
Had to get an emergency app today for one of my dogs and they were very quick to give us an apppointment & didnt have to sit and wait got taken straight away .Very good service .Hopefully Rosie will be on the mend soon .
5 Stars - 21-01-2019 - Lyn
Inglis never fails to give reassuring care
5 Stars - 21-01-2019 - Nick Maddox
We always feel that Millie is in good hands when we visit you.All our queries are answered professionally. We particularly recommend the receptionists who are very friendly.
5 Stars - 12-01-2019 - HelenR
I can’t fault Inglis Vets Practice, everyone is friendly and professional. They take time with your pet and are very thorough and fully explain what you need to know without jargon.
5 Stars - 10-01-2019 - Black
My vet has been brilliant. Genuinely lovely kind person and my pets love her. She has saved my dogS lufe as he has had very complex health issues. What more can I say but thankyou Jenny.
5 Stars - 08-01-2019 - Ann russell
Have been with Inglis since the early 60 s wouldn’t go to any one else. Erin is brilliant
4.8 Stars - 04-01-2019 - Tim
Friendly, courteous, and professional Reassuring for the dog, and took the required time for effective diagnosis