Goddard Veterinary Group - Ilford159 Ley Street
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
ProActive Pets - Budget Monthly and Save Money
Please click here for more information
|Monday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||11:00 am|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||3:00 pm||5:00 pm|
5 Stars - 25-01-2018 - Iva
Elena and the whole team are so lovely, friendly and caring. They've been looking after my rabbit for four years now and I cannot recommend this vet practice enough. Elena is super experienced with rabbits and she provided emergency care and actually saved my pet's rabbit life. I cannot thank her enough for everything she's done for us!
5 Stars - 09-10-2017 - Andrea
Professional, knowledgable, caring, helpful and friendly staff.
4.8 Stars - 07-03-2017 - Carol
Loved the vet and the nurse. They also showed great care for my pet, would defiantly recommend them to my doggie friends.
5 Stars - 16-07-2015 - Anne Paiva
They have always been very good with our 2 cats and 1 dog as we are on benefits they allow us to pay for treatment when our money comes in.the staff are always friendly.And so good with all the animals even though they don,t really like going to the vet,s. Marvelous people.
4.8 Stars - 27-04-2015 - Paul Jacobs
Great service always very friendly and helpful