Grange Veterinary Hospital - BrettonStation House Veterinary Centre
- Full range of veterinary services and high quality pet health care
- Caring for small and large animals incuding equine
- Besides our Veterinary Hospital in Mold, we have surgeries in Bretton, Buckley, Connah's Quay, Flint and Hawarden
- Tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital and registered nurse training practice
- All surgeries are fully equipped with modern equipment. Purpose built In-house laboratory.
- Own 24-hour emergency cover service
Pet Health Plan
|Monday Morning||9:00 am||10:00 am|
|Monday Afternoon||5:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday Morning||9:00 am||10:00 am|
|Tuesday Afternoon||5:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday Morning||9:00 am||10:00 am|
|Wednesday Afternoon||5:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Thursday Morning||9:00 am||10:00 am|
|Thursday Afternoon||5:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Friday Morning||9:00 am||10:00 am|
|Friday Afternoon||5:00 pm||6:30 pm|
4.2 Stars - 06-08-2015 - Dorothy-may Done.
Smart uniform like most vets for staff, Mr Richard Wignal always tidy in white coat, sadly Grange has gone down. BUT I shall continue coming if the prices do not go up up up any more. please please,,,,,,????? thank you for past services no.grumbles,thank you once again.