Cowdenbeath Care & SaveInglis Vets
133 High Street,
- Veterinary Clinic - open convenient hours with access to excellent care
At our main Veterinary Hospital
- Services - At our leading Veterinary hospital in Scotland, we provide the following services and more, Ultrasound Radiography, Dentistry, Dedicated Sterile Surgical Suites, Dedicated Nurse Clinics, In-house Laboratory Chemotheraphy/Laser Surgery
- Emergencies - We provide 24 hour hospital care at our hospital in Dumfermline
- Extensive Grounds - You can park safely near our clinic and dogs have the space to stretch their legs and recuperate comfortably
- Inglis Care - We strive to give your pet the same care as we give our own!
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
For Care & Save we are open 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
4.8 Stars - 09-01-2017 - Ailsa
I have used Inglis vets for my 3 springers that I've had over the past 30 years and I have always found them to be very professional and compassionate when treating my pets.
5 Stars - 10-04-2016 - yvonne
The staff are all friendly and helpful not only to your pet but to you as well. Helped keep me calm and my puppy prior to his operation.. No obstacle is to big for the staff. Good value for money and staff were excellent with my puppy.
5 Stars - 31-12-2015 - Liz
Rachel Rogers of Inglis Vets quickly diagnosed and dealt with dental issues and a kidney infection that my piggy had been suffering from. It can be difficult to get vets who are particularly knowledgable about the small furries but Rachel has a keen interest herself in guinea pigs which definitely helps.
5 Stars - 24-08-2015 - Johanne
5 Stars - 20-05-2015 - Alan Cunningham
Professional, Friendly and very caring service provided by all staff throughout our visits, highly recommend the practice.
5 Stars - 16-10-2014 - n/a
5 Stars - 26-09-2014 - Davie Whitelaw
Have been a member of practice for 8 years and have no complaints. Have found all the Vets, Nurses and Receptionist excellent and would recommend the practice to anyone.
5 Stars - 18-01-2013 - Jamie Haddow
Amazing vets. They treat animals and owners with the utmost respect. They are always available for advice and never offer you treatments which they don\'t believe are necessary. When our cat fell ill they took her in even though at the time I could not afford to pay. This shows how caring they are. They then helped us sort our insurance so the whole experience was hassle free. When my mums cat had to be put to sleep they even sent a condolence card. I would never dream of taking my pet anywhere else. Inglis offer 5 star service every time.