Kernow Farm & Equine VetsNomansland
- Kernow Farm and Equine... together delivering veterinary healthcare for the future
- Formed from the merger of Harleigh, Pelyn and Chruchend vets, Kernow have be able to combine the values of a local practice with wider range of services offered by bigger specialist practices.
- We offer a wide range of services both in the agricultural and equine sectors.
- Our team of 10 local vets are dedicated to farm and equine work, each bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge.
- We have four centres in Bodmin, Lostwithiel and St Austell with a pick up facility in Wadebridge.
- Visit our Facebook pages :
Equine page: www.facebook.com/kernowequine
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
5 Stars - 02-01-2018 - Eve
I have used Kings Avenue for appx. 25 years or my dogs. Unfortunately I have just had my dog put to sleep which I found extremely distressing but the Vet, Nicky was very helpful and caring for which I am very grateful and I was sent a very caring card. I would also like to thank Tamsin at Church End who was very caring with Macey during her last years of treatment. Thank you.