Kernow Veterinary Group - Churchend Vets St AustellTrevarthian Rd
- Local independently run RCVS accredited small animal practice with access to 24 hour care
- Well equipped for all veterinary services treating sick and injured companion animals
- Active promotion of preventive medicine with a budgeted Pet Health Club option
- Our staff are knowledgeable and caring professionals – trust us to care
- Surgical unit for soft tissue and orthopaedic cases
- Onsite radiography, laboratory, ultrasound, dentistry, acupuncture, laser therapy
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
5 Stars - 23-07-2019 - Rita
Sarah on reception was a breath of great air and so kind when I was in a state x
4.8 Stars - 25-05-2019 - Kathryn white
The staff are very kind and reassuring with your pet. Pet plan offers a welcome way to spread cost of boosters and routine preventative treatments.
5 Stars - 24-05-2019 - Margaret
Very happy would recommend.
5 Stars - 23-05-2019 - Janice Williams
5 Stars - 21-05-2019 - Mrs C Jones
I have two cats and they are always treated in a very friendly and careing way.
5 Stars - 17-05-2019 - Kevin Allen
4.6 Stars - 17-05-2019 - Eileen
5 Stars - 17-05-2019 - Emma
5 Stars - 17-05-2019 - Georgina Dowrick
Very pleased with all aspects
4.8 Stars - 16-05-2019 - DebsB
They are there for both my dog and me - sometimes a wait for after your appointment time - but when it's my turn we are not rushed - it takes as long as it takes! So I don't mind having to wait an extra ten minutes! Animal care and understanding is top class - a great big thankyou!