Kinross Alpha VetInglis Vets
39 High Street
- Veterinary Clinic - open convenient hours with access to excellent care
At our main Veterinary Hospital
- Services - At our leading Veterinary hospital in Scotland, we provide the following services and more, Ultrasound Radiography, Dentistry, Dedicated Sterile Surgical Suites, Dedicated Nurse Clinics, In-house Laboratory Chemotheraphy/Laser Surgery
- Emergencies - We provide 24 hour hospital care at our hospital in Dumfermline
- Extensive Grounds - You can park safely near our clinic and dogs have the space to stretch their legs and recuperate comfortably
- Inglis Care - We strive to give your pet the same care as we give our own!
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||12:30 pm|
5 Stars - 26-11-2018 - Aisling Thompson
They are all super vets and super receptionists do friendly personal and have taken wonderful care of our dog since we got him 7 years ago. Highly recommended
5 Stars - 23-11-2018 - Susan
5 Stars - 26-10-2018 - Rachel
Fantastic service - vet, nurse and admin all excellent in my experience.
5 Stars - 26-10-2018 - Nicky C
Staff always remember you and your pet. They always take the time to explain everything and nothing is too much trouble.
5 Stars - 13-10-2018 - Boxermum
Always a pleasure dealing with alpha vets no problem to small. Always have the best interest of the animals at heart wouldn’t use any other vet
4.8 Stars - 12-10-2018 - Kirsten Lawrie
Very professional and friendly, .,
4.8 Stars - 04-10-2018 - KBuick
I trust them completely with my pets. Warm, friendly and very professional
5 Stars - 02-10-2018 - Michael Williams
Always helpful and very caring. We have been going to Alpha vet since 2000 and they have always been great with us and our dogs
5 Stars - 29-09-2018 - S Renton
At appointments, always seen on time. Any worries about pets health always given sound advice, reassurance and guidance. I have a diabetic cat and was reluctant to doing the daily injections but was shown how to to this. It’s a daily procedure now and looking back I thought I couldn’t deal with this but with Emma’s guidance and assurance it’s a part of everyday routine now.
4.8 Stars - 17-09-2018 - Boo
Friendly, professional always make you feel your pet is important.