Manor Veterinary Centre - Halesowen Hospital115 Kent Road
We care for your Pet as if they were our own!
- We are an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and Emergency Service Clinic open 24/7, 365 days a year for whenever your Pet needs us.
- Our Out of Hours Service is run by our own Vets and Nurses who are on site at all times.
- We have access to MRI, CT, Endoscopy, Digital Xrays and much more!
- We have Certificate Holders in Cardiology, Small Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Orthopaedics and Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
- We also have Exotic Pet Specialists to look after your furry, scaly or feathered friends.
Special Offers£79 Puppy and Kitten Starter Packages! - Expecting the pitter patter of furry feet? Our comprehensive and popular starter packages cover everything that you new best friend will need to get the best start in life.
Free Consultation for New Clients - If you have never been to Manor Vets before and want to see what we can offer, simply print off the voucher on our website to get your first consultation free. See our website for more information and for our terms and conditions.
Please click here to view more special offers and for further information.
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||6:30 pm||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
5 Stars - 10-06-2017 - Alex
5 Stars - 09-05-2017 - Rapture
5 Stars - 09-05-2017 - RobertA
Wee have had excellent treatment at manors vets for our dogs molly and oscar staff very kind and helpfull .thank you.
5 Stars - 07-05-2017 - Mark
Bank holiday night visit to the vet. Out of hours, was seen straight away after phone call. Vet was very professional and explained every action he was doing. Respectful to my Cat who was in great discomfort and ordered appropriate tests for what was happening. Very easy to get along with the staff, all provided great communication. I was double charged but didn't know, a lady from the practice kindly phoned me next day and left a voicemail to say I had been and phoned up and all sorted. Brilliant communication to the wider team was apparent. I will definitely be using your services again!
5 Stars - 12-04-2017 - Katie
Brill great im 3rd genaraion
5 Stars - 11-04-2017 - Elaine
5 Stars - 07-04-2017 - Margret
5 Stars - 05-04-2017 - Chrissie
Every one is friendly from front of house to vets and nurses. No one make you feel hou are a nuscance,especially when you have a rosie who gets upto everything. Thank you for all you help andsupport