Oakwood Veterinary Referrals267 Chester Road
- Oakwood Veterinary Referrals is a specialist led multidisciplinary referral practice.
- Established in 1999 we aim to provide a caring, professional, and friendly service of the highest standard.
- Our goal is to maximise our patients’ return to a good quality of life with the minimum of suffering whenever possible.
- Offering referrals with either RCVS and EBVS recognised specialists or RCVS recognised Advanced Practitioners in Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Dermatology.
- Both our client care and clinical teams have been steadily expanding in order for us to continue to provide a service with minimal waiting from referral to first appointment offered.
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
5 Stars - 12-07-2019 - Julie
Great experience Charlie is a very talented vet... Staff were excellent very professional and caring. Thank you
4.6 Stars - 12-07-2019 - Nanette
Exelent service and friendly ness
5 Stars - 10-07-2019 - Sue
4.8 Stars - 09-07-2019 - Clare
Eandil was really kind to our dog merlin when he arrived in a lot of pain and reassured us that merlin would be cared for whilst he stayed in for observation. He respected our decisions regarding Merlin’s treatment etc.. and showed a real interest in what has happened. I would recommend Oakwood to others
5 Stars - 09-07-2019 - Stewart
5 Stars - 09-07-2019 - Alan
As a vet, when my dog needed a complex procedure I decided to refer him to Prue at Oakwood. Oakwood provide courses to local vets twice yearly where they share their expertise with local first opinion practitioners. I have attended several times and always been impressed with the way the vets had managed the complex cases they talked through. Prue was also kind enough to travel to my local Shropshire Vet Association to give an evening talk and so I was confident she would go above and beyond to give my Dog the care he required. The service I received did not disappoint and Ramsey recovered from his procedure without a hitch. I often find myself recommending Oakwood to colleagues as a high quality and good value referral centre for complex cases.
4.6 Stars - 09-07-2019 - tracey
5 Stars - 26-06-2019 - meesh
Very quick,efficient and caring at a traumatic time
5 Stars - 26-06-2019 - Lewisj
All staff very helpful. Information given by Veterinary Surgeon very thorough as to surgery required and after care.
4.6 Stars - 23-06-2019 - Jane Nash
Prue Neath did a wonderful job "fixing" Bert and I am very grateful for her expertise and kindness.