Oakwood Veterinary Referrals267 Chester Road
- Oakwood Veterinary Referrals is a specialist led multidisciplinary referral practice.
- Established in 1999 we aim to provide a caring, professional, and friendly service of the highest standard.
- Our goal is to maximise our patients’ return to a good quality of life with the minimum of suffering whenever possible.
- Offering referrals with either RCVS and EBVS recognised specialists or RCVS recognised Advanced Practitioners in Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Dermatology.
- Both our client care and clinical teams have been steadily expanding in order for us to continue to provide a service with minimal waiting from referral to first appointment offered.
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
5 Stars - 25-04-2019 - Barbara Hadley
Very friendly, professional staff. Not hurried, gave us as much time as we needed/wished.
5 Stars - 18-04-2019 - Dotty
Lovely staff, fantastic service, felt very reassured leaving my dog in their care
5 Stars - 17-04-2019 - John.H
Our dog was referred to Oakwood for a crucial ligament operation. Staff were great. Very professional.
4.6 Stars - 16-04-2019 - Jean Murphy
5 Stars - 16-04-2019 - Lottie
Rapid response to initial request. Clear explanation of recommended procedure and minimal wait between consultation and operation.
5 Stars - 16-04-2019 - Ruth
The staff on reception are so profession and caring during a stressful time for you and your pet. My dog gets extremely stressed when at the vets but they are so accommodating coming out to the car park and getting us in through the back. they are great with Luka and make sure that he is reassured. Great place
4.8 Stars - 16-04-2019 - Diane Wynne
Our experience at Oakwood was excellent. Unfortunately our dog didn’t come home with us this time. Our surgeon, Eandil Maddock, was excellent and we will certainly recommend him to anyone. His professionalism but also his sensitivity to our situation was second to none. Thank you.
4.8 Stars - 16-04-2019 - Katie
5 Stars - 05-04-2019 - Rhys Davenport
The care, friendliness and professionalism which Charlie and all the team, the nurses and receptionists, have shown my Irish Wolfhound Murphy over the past year and a bit has been outstanding. Murphy has always loved coming in for his ops and check-ups (which I think is probably the highest praise a vet practice can have!). I want to thank you so much all for the wonderful care and kindness you've shown. Rhys and Murphy
5 Stars - 29-03-2019 - Ronald Blair
Found staff very friendly professional and caring