Shuttleworth Veterinary Group209A Bacup Road,
- We have a fully equipped operating theatre, preparation area and radiography zone on the premises. These are maintained to a very high standard.
- We have a team of qualified and student nurses who can help you to do your best for your pet. Advice can be given on flea and worm control, feeding, microchipping, vaccinations, dental care, neutering, grooming, exercise, pet insurance, training and much, much more.
- We have a practice van that is used by the nurses to collect pets and bring them to the surgery for veterinary treatment. We also try to accommodate home visits when requested by owners.
- We have a car park for our clients at the back of the building. This means that you don't have to struggle with street parking and makes your visit to the surgery safer.
- 24/7 Emergency cover provided
Pet Care Health Plans
We are pleased to be launching Pet Health Care Plans for our clients. By joining a plan with your pet you can save on your pet's preventative healthcare with the added benefit of being able to spread the cost through monthly direct debit payments. As a pet health care client you will also be eligible for further discounts on other products and services within the practice.
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
Bank Holidays 10am-11am
When the surgery is closed please ring Armac, who provide our out of hours service. Tel 0161 764 4618