The Pet Health Partnership - Upton Veterinary Centre6 The Parade
- Independent, long established Veterinary Surgery providing a personalised service for you and your pet.
- Full medical, dental and surgical facilities.
- Experienced vets with interests in ophthalmology, cardiology and oncology.
- Access to local referral services.
- Qualified Veterinary Nurses.
- Free Puppy and Kitten health checks. with complimentary 'goody' bags.
- Easy on-site car parking.
- Home visits available.
- 24 hour Emergency Service.
- Pet Healthcare Plan available enabling monthly payments to spread the cost.
|Monday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Monday Afternoon||4:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Tuesday Afternoon||4:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Wednesday Afternoon||4:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Thursday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Thursday Afternoon||4:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Friday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Friday Afternoon||4:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|
5 Stars - 31-07-2017 - Elsie's Mom
Our cats have been patients at Upton for a good number of years now and they have been there for us during the last days of three of them. We couldn't be happier with the service we have always received from every member of staff and couldn't recommend them highly enough.
4.6 Stars - 08-10-2015 - Rusty
Getting an appointment is usually very quick and easy, parking could be easier. Lovely receptionists and nice vets.
5 Stars - 08-10-2015 - sue hadlow
i have a dog,Kara and a cat,Gypsy,and they have both had excellent treatment at Upton,especially Kara,who has to have monthly visits-everyone is so friendly to us,and i never feel pressurised into having products that may not be necessary(some vets do!)
5 Stars - 08-10-2015 - Tina
When we had our old dog miles put to sleep the staff and the vet was very supportive and understood how hard it was to loose a big part of our family. They have also been very helpful with our new German Shepard Jess.l would like to thank you all for all your help and support you still give many thanks the Dibben family