Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group - Yatton57 High Street
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
4.8 Stars - 19-01-2019 - maya
Always excellent and friendly. thank You
5 Stars - 04-01-2019 - Karen Shaw
Our much loved, very elderly Jack Russell cross 'Lucky' was very well served by the Watikins and Tasker team during the last couple of years and importantly so were we, her human family. James was professional, thoughtful and understanding with the management of chronic arthritis and more recently Amy, Fiona and Lorrisa were equally supportive during her final days. Lucky and we were treated with great sensitivity, kindness and understanding. We are sincerely grateful to you all and would recommend your team wholeheartedly to others. With sincere thanks, the Shaw family.
5 Stars - 15-10-2018 - Liz
We are so grateful for the compassion and kindness shown to our beloved dog during his final moments by James And his nurse . They made a very difficult time into a peaceful experience for us all at our home and for that we are most grateful. his nurse .
5 Stars - 21-09-2018 - Katie
This was the first time I had taken my cat to Watkins & Tasker as we have recently moved to Yatton. My cat is very nervous and timid and taking her to the vets has always been very stressful for everyone. The vet was very calm and took plenty of time to let my cat get used to her and the surroundings. The vet talked through all my concerns and my cat kept calm and seemed less traumatised than she had been at our previous vets. Thank you for making our visit as stress free as possible.
5 Stars - 20-08-2018 - Emma
Always a friendly welcome, excellent advice and treatment.
4 Stars - 20-08-2018 - Tracey
Very kind and helpful
4.8 Stars - 20-08-2018 - Bertie's Mum
5 Stars - 20-08-2018 - Betsey
Very caring and helpful
5 Stars - 10-08-2018 - Daisy and Ruperts mum Elli
We always feel like we are comming into Cheers....everybody knows your name - and they are always glad you came!!