Watkins & Tasker Vets - PortisheadHarbour Road
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
5 Stars - 29-03-2019 - Cathy
Best practice ever. Everyone is so kind and friendly, the standard of care shown to my animals and to me has been amazing. Always patient, never make me feel like a nuisance with all my questions! Wouldn't be without them.
5 Stars - 25-03-2019 - tj
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at Watkins and Tasker, They looked after my dog for years, I started using these guys just over 10 years ago when my little dog was poorly and suffering from a skin complaint which caused him to go bald, i spent around £3500 with my previous vet for over a year and went for numerous tests and skin scrapes and not to be identified nor fix the problem, i then tried watkins and tasker and Steve quickly diagnosed a skin mite called demodex and a £30 treatment sorted him out, i have used watkins and taskers ever since and i would not go anywhere else, they cared for my dog Rocky until the end with so much care and compassion they always had his best interest at heart, i have always found the pricing to be fair and i have never left feeling unsatisfied, I am without a dog at the moment but when i do i will be back to you for sure. Many Thanks
5 Stars - 14-03-2019 - Tizzy
Could not be happier , so friendly compassionate, professional , helpful ....I would happily recommend them to everyone .
5 Stars - 13-03-2019 - Anna
5 Stars - 19-02-2019 - Nicola
With two spaniels in the family, life is never dull but this last year has been somewhat eventful with pneumonia, splenectomy, torn soft palate and a cancer diagnosis. The team at Portishead have been with us every step of the way day, evening and weekends. Always reassuring, friendly, professional and caring. They have made some very tough and worrying times a lot easier. A truely wonderful team, thank you to you all from all our family.
5 Stars - 17-01-2019 - Sid
5 Stars - 17-01-2019 - Jake and Truly
We love our visits to Watkins and Tasker, we have no hesitation and rush in to meet the very friendly and welcoming staff. We feel that the vets and nurses care about us, and every treatment we have is fully discussed and explained to our Mum. We totally recommend Watkins and Tasker.
5 Stars - 16-01-2019 - Owain
Very friendly practice, professional conduct
4.8 Stars - 18-10-2018 - Lisa
Staff are amazing,very friendly and care Swapped from another vet and can't believe the difference Very happy and will recommend
5 Stars - 27-09-2018 - LR
My dog actually likes coming to the vets!!