Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral ServiceHighlands Road
- Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service is a state-of-the-art veterinary practice providing top-quality veterinary care, both for pets in the surrounding area and also for those referred to us by their own veterinary surgeons for specialist investigation and treatment.
- Willows Referral Service is the longest established and one of the best known private Specialist level referral practices in the UK. Willows offer a full range of Specialist services including; Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology.
- Superb facilities in pleasant, hygienic surroundings.
- Online information on general pet care, specific health issues, diseases and their management.
- Cat Friendly Clinic - Gold Level
- 24 hour on-site emergency service and 24 hour veterinary and nursing care for in-patients.
- A commitment to excellence in every aspect of our service.
|Monday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Saturday Afternoon||2:00 pm||4:00 pm|
4.8 Stars - 24-06-2019 - No
As usual the practice is exceptionally clean and all staff are friendly and professional in their approach. Have used them for nearly 7 years now.
5 Stars - 24-06-2019 - No
4.6 Stars - 24-06-2019 - Pauline Roberts
Upsetting visit with my dog. All staff were very kind and understanding. Low score for value for money is only low because I find the cost extortionate but understand this is the norm for specialist consultants.
4.4 Stars - 24-06-2019 - Cathy
Very thorough and comprehensive diagnosis of problems
5 Stars - 21-06-2019 - Rob Edwards
Amy Knapman has cared for our two cats for the last six years or so. She is always friendly and professional. We feel very confident that our pets are in highly experienced and safe hands. We are very impressed with Willows.
5 Stars - 18-06-2019 - Lynne
4.8 Stars - 18-06-2019 - Elaineb73
Mark listened carefully to my pet’s symptoms and gave excellent advice