Hello, to start please tell me which type of animal you want me to check
Please tell me which symptom best describes your dog poisons's condition Concerned your pet's has eaten something poisonous?
What has your pet's eaten?
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.vethelpdirect.com is a site operated by Vethelpdirect.com Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5710161 and have our registered office at The Bristol Office, 2 Southfield Road, Westbury-on-Trym, BRISTOL. BS9 3BH.
3. ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTEDCommentary and other materials on our site relating to the condition of your pet are intended as a guide only. It helps you to decide how quickly you should seek veterinary attention for your pet. If you are in any doubt over your pet's condition, telephone your vet for advice. All other materials are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The information contained on the site relating to the condition of your pet was prepared by a registered vetinary practitioner, licensed to practice in the European Union. If you are outside that area then you should not use this site for advice relating to your pet.
6. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
9. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties and these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any transactions with those third parties will be on the terms offered by those third parties.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
11. TRADE MARKS
Vet help direct is a trade mark of Vethelpdirect.com Limited
13. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us using our feedback page.
Thank you for visiting our site.