St George's Vets - Stourbridge Vets 2 You mobile surgeryMobile Unit
- Consultations in the comfort of your own home
- Routine vaccinations and treatments
- Backed up by our Wolverhampton Hospital along with facilities for routine operations at the Halesowen surgery
- Ideal for pets that don't like to travel or if you have to rely on lifts or public transport to get to the vet
- Take the stress out of travelling with your pet and let us come to you!
- Covers Stourbridge and surrounding areas
Healthy Pet Club
5 Stars - 19-05-2017 - Sonia Vickers
Great service and very caring staff.
5 Stars - 16-05-2017 - Tracey Agg
Monica is a fabulous vet and I would trust her with all of my cats. Always puts the animal first and is patient and kind. The nurses that accompany her are always amazing. I wouldn't want anyone else treating my animals.
5 Stars - 15-05-2017 - Sue Joyce
5 Stars - 07-05-2017 - Dawn
The service is always excellent. I know that my pets needs are met every time. Used the service for years and don't want to change.
5 Stars - 05-05-2017 - christine
Vet very helpful
5 Stars - 05-05-2017 - Jenny
Unfailing professionalism and care.
5 Stars - 05-05-2017 - Sharon
Very helpful,looked after my dogs for fourteen and a half year's. Sadly one had to be put to sleep last August, gave me time with him before and after. Looked after my rat during and after operation,and had post op check today.
5 Stars - 05-05-2017 - Sheila Harryman
This is the most caring responsive and professional care for pets that one could ever wish for. All the team are so caring.
5 Stars - 28-04-2017 - Liz
Being disabled and owning 3 cats means that the home visit service is a fantastic service. The 2 ladies who visited my home were lovely and really looked after my cats for their annual vaccinations. I will definitely be using the service again.