Boundary Veterinary Centre67 Oxford Road
- At Boundary Veterinary Centre we provide excellent veterinary care for your animals but with a personal touch.
- Being a husband and wife team we are creating a friendly, family-orientated practice where we know our patients well. This means we can tailor any veterinary treatment to what is really best for you and your pet.
- We have been awarded the ISFM (International Society of Feline Medicine) Cat friendly Clinic award!
- We provide a full service of facilities on-site: Routine examinations, Vaccinations, Nurse Clinics, Laboratory diagnostics, Digital x-ray, Ultrasound, Dental treatment and Surgery – neutering, non-routine soft tissue surgery and orthopaedics
- Ample on-site parking
- Separate dog and cat wards
|Monday||8:15 am||6:45 pm|
|Tuesday||8:15 am||6:45 pm|
|Wednesday||8:15 am||6:45 pm|
|Thursday||8:15 am||6:45 pm|
|Friday||8:15 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 20-08-2019 - Caz
Hi had to take my dog tonight. Vet Anna very friendly and given an appointment at short notice. Thank you
5 Stars - 01-08-2019 - Holly
My cat came home with a limp and swollen paw and boundary vets were able to see us straight away, meaning he had pain relief and antibiotics quickly. The vet was wonderful and so lovely to Albus, always a pleasure to visit Boundary Vets
5 Stars - 04-07-2019 - karen
I've just returned from the vet after visiting my cat, who was at death's door yesterday. He's really well cared for and as an owner, so am I. My regular vet is Dani and she really loves my cat Archie. I know most of the nurses now and they all adore him, I'm sure they are the same with all animals. They comfort me when I'm upset, they give me advice and they care for my little friend, I couldn't ask for anything more.
5 Stars - 28-06-2019 - Marilyn Yurdan
I have a rescue cat that I take regularly and we get first class treatment. However, it's my elderly female tortoise who gets princess status when she's been egg bound, and now has hormone replacement. She will be featuring on the Boundary Facebook page!
4.8 Stars - 22-06-2018 - K
5 Stars - 18-04-2018 - Mandy
Boundary Gets are amazing, from the receptionist, nurses through to the Vets themselves. They treat your pet as if it was their own, always happy to discuss any concerns and the surgery has a family atmosphere. Would not take my loyal companion anywhere else...day or night.
5 Stars - 18-04-2018 - sally
helpful and considerate care always . especially at the end of our dogs life
4.8 Stars - 18-04-2018 - Lindsey Needham
I’m an animal obsessive with six rescue dogs , rabbits, rats and assorted visiting wildlife. I have over the years done the rounds of all the oxford Abingdon vets. No one better than Boundary special love for Lucy for putting up with my dysfunctional family and me ! and Hannah and Danni for their excellent surgical skills in saving Winnie pei from bloat and Moonbucket from scoffing rat chews containing wire . Not many dogs survive bloat. Truly grateful
5 Stars - 18-04-2018 - margaret
very helpful and friendly couldn't wish for better would certainly reccomend
5 Stars - 17-04-2018 - Trudie
Boundary Vets go above and beyond to care for my dogs. No other practice Ive experienced comes close to the service received by the Boundary Centre.