Kernow Veterinary Group - Harleigh Vets BodminThe Veterinary Surgery
- Local independently run RCVS accredited small animal practice with access to 24 hour care
- Well equipped for all veterinary services treating sick and injured companion animals
- Active promotion of preventive medicine with a budgeted Pet Health Club option
- Our staff are knowledgeable and caring professionals – trust us to care
- Surgical unit for soft tissue and orthopaedic cases
- Onsite radiography, laboratory, ultrasound, dentistry, acupuncture, laser therapy
- ABTC registered Veterinary Behaviourist
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||12:00 pm|
4.8 Stars - 17-05-2019 - Harriet
Lovely staff, all very friendly. Happy with their service, expertise and friendliness.
4.8 Stars - 16-05-2019 - Sue
Impressed with the skill and availability of all the staff. Always take the time to explain options and show understanding and empathy towards us as owners. Cathy is our vet of choice and we will always go to her if possible, but would also have confidence in any other vet.
5 Stars - 16-05-2019 - Sue
Caring, compassionate people always having my pets best interest at heart. Thank You.
5 Stars - 16-05-2019 - MARY-CLARE
5 Stars - 16-05-2019 - Tessa
I have been with Harleigh Vets for 30 years. Wouldn't change for anything. Excellent.
4.6 Stars - 16-05-2019 - John Carthew
4.8 Stars - 16-05-2019 - Gerry Clark
From my dogs point of view a friendly place to visit
4.8 Stars - 15-05-2019 - Eric
Very friendly and professional, I’ve been with them for quite a few years and have had no problems with them.
4.8 Stars - 15-05-2019 - Pepper
I had to attend with my Jack Russell when she got attacked on Bodmin Beacon recently and cannot praise the vet who treated her and the attending veterinary nurse highly enough.
5 Stars - 15-05-2019 - Mia Mitzi
the vet was very gentle with my cat