Mid Sussex Veterinary ClinicMore House Farm
- New, purpose built clinic with easy access and parking.
- Extended opening hours for busy working people.
- We aim to provide a friendly caring service with affordable, high quality health care for your pet.
- State of the art equipment means we can offer a full range of procedures including keyhole techniques, keyhole spaying, ultrasound and orthopaedics.
- Nurse clinics offering free advice including Puppy Parties and Weight Clinics.
- We are happy to treat chickens and exotic pets including reptiles and cage birds.
|Monday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||2:00 pm|
5 Stars - 26-12-2017 - Sara Fuller
I could not fault Mid Sussex Veterinary in any shape or form and would recommend them to anyone who wants the best possible service for their animal/s.
5 Stars - 13-12-2017 - Emma Samson
I have recently registered with Mid Sussex Veterinary Clinic as I was so impressed with the care and treatment my very poorly cat received there and the friendliness and empathy shown by all staff is outstanding. She is now recovering well and I can’t thank the team enough!
5 Stars - 28-11-2017 - Gemma
Every single one of the staff at Mid Sussex Vets are incredible. They respect me and have nothing but love for my dog. They are helpful, respectful and always know what to do. I've had two dogs with them and they have always given the best care. As a result, I have recommended them to multiple friends and family. All of whom now take their pets and cannot speak highly enough. Thank you Marie and team
4.8 Stars - 23-05-2017 - Paul, Seaford
I took my working cocker for a keyhole spay as this procedure was not available at my local practice. The whole experience could not have been bettered. I have already recommended this practice to a number of people. Excellent!
5 Stars - 04-05-2017 - Vanessa
Having been to other vets in the area i would thoroughly recommend Maria and her team at Mid Sussex Vets. They are truely fantastic. They are always friendly, and very professional. They have looked after my dogs for several years, through thick and thin and never treated me as an idiot or annoyance if i have been an overly narotic owner