Mid Sussex Veterinary ClinicMore House Farm
- New, purpose built clinic with easy access and parking.
- Extended opening hours for busy working people.
- We aim to provide a friendly caring service with affordable, high quality health care for your pet.
- State of the art equipment means we can offer a full range of procedures including keyhole techniques, keyhole spaying, ultrasound and orthopaedics.
- Nurse clinics offering free advice including Puppy Parties and Weight Clinics.
- We are happy to treat chickens and exotic pets including reptiles and cage birds.
|Monday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||2:00 pm|
4.8 Stars - 23-05-2017 - Paul, Seaford
I took my working cocker for a keyhole spay as this procedure was not available at my local practice. The whole experience could not have been bettered. I have already recommended this practice to a number of people. Excellent!
5 Stars - 04-05-2017 - Vanessa
Having been to other vets in the area i would thoroughly recommend Maria and her team at Mid Sussex Vets. They are truely fantastic. They are always friendly, and very professional. They have looked after my dogs for several years, through thick and thin and never treated me as an idiot or annoyance if i have been an overly narotic owner