St Anne's Veterinary Group6 St Annes Road
- St Anne's Veterinary Group is Eastbourne's longest standing and largest veterinary practice.
- We have an established reputation for providing excellent veterinary care and great service.
- The practice is independently owned and serves the whole Eastbourne area with four sites and a mobile 'Visting Vet' service.
- We have many services available such as Behaviour clinics, Bereavement support service, Cardiology specialist support, Client Education evenings and Orthopaedic specialist service.
- All consulting rooms, including those at branch surgeries are linked to the main computer here at St Anne's, allowing instant access to your pet's records at any time.
St Anne's Pet Healthcare Plan
|Monday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 21-10-2019 - Trudi
Very friendly and helpful
5 Stars - 18-10-2019 - Judy Norris
Going to St Anne's is like entering a room full of friends.
5 Stars - 04-10-2019 - Jayson Fox
Went to see vet Ollie when our dog started suddenly limping. They were able to see her within 30 minutes of calling and the Ollie took his time examining her and explaining everything. Never felt rushed or like I didn’t know exactly what he was doing every step of the way. Excellent service, very happy
4.8 Stars - 30-09-2019 - Dean
Have just contacted St Annes by live chat as a new client about to register. Sirena was efficient, polite and helpful so pleased we have decided to change. Unable to comment on vet services or property has we have not visited yet.
5 Stars - 12-09-2019 - Helen
Excellent service and highest level of care for our pets
5 Stars - 12-09-2019 - Jash
My cat Cherie & I were dealt with by Karolina who maintained her contact over the 3 week treatment period - her skills were evident as was her kindness and caring attitude
5 Stars - 10-09-2019 - Blackmagic
Oz loves comming to you always so helpful even when I think he lost weight but not so you always give me great advice to get his weight of
5 Stars - 09-09-2019 - maggie
iv'e always found staff friendly,sympathetic and helpful
5 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Stella
Excellent vets been with them for 5 years and they are the best vets I have been to in all the years of owning and loving my furry pals. Staff so friendly and very helpful if you have a problem. Always phone you back if they say they will which some vets do not. Fantastic practice x
5 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Sparky
My old westie, has had serious problems this year. St Anne’s have been incredible. Simon in particular has been tremendous with Emma and because of his care and skill, my old friend is still enjoying quality of life.