- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
St Anne's Pet Healthcare Plan
The St. Anne’s Pet Healthcare Plan is a new scheme offering essential veterinary care at a reduced price. In return for a monthly fee collected by direct debit, pet owners could save up to 35% off the costs of routine veterinary treatments.Find out more
- St Anne's Veterinary Group is Eastbourne's longest standing and largest veterinary practice.
- We have an established reputation for providing excellent veterinary care and great service.
- The practice is independently owned and serves the whole Eastbourne area with four sites and a mobile 'Visting Vet' service.
- We have many services available such as Behaviour clinics, Bereavement support service, Cardiology specialist support, Client Education evenings and Orthopaedic specialist service.
- All consulting rooms, including those at branch surgeries are linked to the main computer here at St Anne's, allowing instant access to your pet's records at any time.