- RCVS Accreditation
- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
- Veterinary hospital
Pet Healthcare Plan
Our Pet Care Plan allows you to spread the costs of caring for your cat or dog throughout the year. It covers your pet for all their basic health care needs, including preventative treatments and expert advice, giving you complete peace of mind.Find out more
- Privately owned and run, we provide a high level of service at reasonable cost.
- We see cats, dogs, rabbits, reptiles and other small animals only.
- Our staff are all committed to excellent pet care and customer service.
- Staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for emergency cases and in-patient care.
- Our Sutterton Veterinary Hospital has RCVS accreditation – meaning our staff, buildings, equipment, service and hygiene are of the highest standard.
- We possess both the usual practice instrumentation and state of the art equipment including blood analysers, ultrasound, endoscope and X-ray facilities.
- We have an extensive kennelled area specifically for dogs and a separate cat waiting area.
- Dedicated vivarium reptile housing including thermostatically heated enclosures.