Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral Service 24/7Highlands Road
- Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service is a state-of-the-art veterinary practice providing top-quality veterinary care, both for pets in the surrounding area and also for those referred to us by their own veterinary surgeons for specialist investigation and treatment.
- Willows Referral Service is the longest established and one of the best known private Specialist level referral practices in the UK. Willows offer a full range of Specialist services including; Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology.
- Superb facilities in pleasant, hygienic surroundings.
- Online information on general pet care, specific health issues, diseases and their management.
- Cat Friendly Clinic - Gold Level
- 24 hour on-site emergency service and 24 hour veterinary and nursing care for in-patients.
- A commitment to excellence in every aspect of our service.
|Monday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday Morning||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Saturday Afternoon||2:00 pm||4:00 pm|
We are open 24/7/365 for emergencies outside of the hours listed.
5 Stars - 11-09-2019 - Carole Griffiths
AMAZING Georgina is the most amazing person caring just lovely to daisy has always gone the extra mile
4.6 Stars - 11-09-2019 - Gary Rogers
4.8 Stars - 10-09-2019 - Taz sheldon
Very understanding and helpful, it was a pleasure and ill be returning regular
4.8 Stars - 10-09-2019 - Lisa F
Excellent service. We were referred to the Willows by our own vet when they struggled to diagnose what was wrong with our dog. The Willows quickly found out what what wrong and gave us a new treatment plan
4.6 Stars - 10-09-2019 - Peter
This was our first referral. The staff were professional and friendly. However, I would have expected more on the administration side. The registration forms, we were asked to complete on arrival, already recorded we wanted to process it as a direct claim and listed our insurer; we also presented a precompleted insurance claim form. However, after returning to collect our dog, several hours later, we were told they were unaware it was a direct claim and needed to set us up on the system. Our dog is not keen on vet waiting rooms and had to wait a further half an hour while this was done.
5 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Susan Heyes
Brilliant service, help and advice. Travelled from Shrewsbury, well worth the journey for vet that had the specialist expertise.
4.8 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Jeff
4.8 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Herd ANDREW
I wish the willows was nearer our home!
4.6 Stars - 08-09-2019 - Donna Moxon
5 Stars - 08-09-2019 - Debbie Coles
Our dog Mollie had been to Willows twice now. The vets she has been looked after by Samuella and Isuru they were both excellent, they explained everything thoroughly and Mollie received excellent treatment from them. In addition to the vets the nurses and admin team are good too. I would recommend the Willows to anyone.