Withy Grove Vets37-39 Station Road
- Withy Grove vets - Established with your animals in mind.
- Providing a wide variety of services, each designed to make your pet feel safe, healthy and comfortable.
- We invest a lot of time and money into our services to ensure our facilities are modern and comfortable for your pet such a cat only waiting area, grooming, young at heart wellness checks.
- Fully equipped to handle surgical referrals from a vast range of healthcare solutions from orthopaedic procedures to soft tissue surgery.
- 24 hour emergency cover provided.
- RCVS Accredited.
- £10 off your first consultation when you register online.
- FREE single dose complete worm pill with selected 3 packs of Flea treatment for cats and dogs.
- All puppies and Kittens get 4 weeks FREE insurance and one FREE single dose ‘spot-on’ flea and worm treatment when they have their initial vaccination course. Puppies can also come to our Puppy Parties, which are also FREE of charge to clients.
Please click here for more information
VIP PET CARE PLAN
|Monday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:45 am||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:45 pm||4:00 pm|
We will see emergencies at any time, please telephone so we know you are on your way. Out of hours, we can provide you with 24-hour emergency service if your pet has a sudden accident. We do this via Vets Now, a dedicated 24-hour service based in Preston. This means that when you telephone us you may be given details of another practice to contact to receive care.
4.4 Stars - 10-11-2018 - Sally
5 Stars - 09-11-2018 - Anne
Excellent vets and you will always get appointments straight away unlike others.
5 Stars - 08-11-2018 - Ruth
I cannot rate this vets highly enough. 100% praise for everything they do. Been with them for over 14 years & have received nothing but the highest service & compassion.
5 Stars - 06-11-2018 - Jennifer Caffrey
I know when I go to Withy Grove with my sick animal, I will get the best treatment possible. All the staff there are kind, sympathetic and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
5 Stars - 05-11-2018 - CHRISTINE
I have been will this vets for over 20 year, i have never had a problem or any reason to complain. I trust them and there staff to take care of my pets always
5 Stars - 05-11-2018 - Tracy
5 Stars - 04-11-2018 - Michelle Jones
All of the staff at Withy Grove Vets, are fantastic! Nothing is too much for them, they treat you, like you are the only person to have a pet, and they have genuine empathy and concern in you and your pet. Each visit, is greated with a smile, a lovely hello, and a little hello and stroke of my dog by the nurses on reception! The vets are brilliant, they listen, they inform, and again, they treat you, like you are the only person to ever have a pet. They instill complete confidence and reassurance on each visit I have had there, I have always left fully informed and reassured by them. And they are always happy to answer any questions.
Vet ResponseThank you for your lovely review, much appreciated by us all!!
5 Stars - 04-11-2018 - Laura
I love my vet practice. They are brilliant.
5 Stars - 04-11-2018 - Amanda’s Cats
5 Stars - 04-11-2018 - JoB
I've been with Withy Grove for nearly 30 years. My animals are treated with real care and compassion, there is consistency of care and I have absolute trust in the advice and treatment that we've received over the years. On two occasions I have had to say goodbye to dearly loved pets and the dignity respect and compassion alongside a professional approach that we experienced helped tremendously. I wouldn't consider taking my cats anywhere else.
Vet ResponseThank you for your review of the Practice, it is really appreciated.