- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
St Anne's Pet Healthcare Plan
The St. Anne’s Pet Healthcare Plan is a new scheme offering essential veterinary care at a reduced price. In return for a monthly fee collected by direct debit, pet owners could save up to 35% off the costs of routine veterinary treatments.Find out more
- St Anne's Veterinary Group is Eastbourne's longest-standing and largest veterinary practice.
- We have an established reputation for providing excellent veterinary care and great service.
- We have digital dental x-rays and perform nerve blocks when extracting teeth, which really helps to reduce post-op pain. and we also have arthritis clinics and an in-house lab for running tests quickly.
- All consulting rooms, including those at branch surgeries are linked to the main computer here at St Anne's, allowing instant access to your pet's records at any time.
- We are a host practice for Vets Now, so our patients have overnight care.