Ashwood Veterinary Clinic69-71 Comber Road
- If you expect your vet to care for your pet like they were their own, then we’d love to welcome you to our family.
- We have special interests in orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation therapy.
- We provide a veterinary lead hydrotherapy unit lead by Chloe, our fully qualified Hydrotherapist and Registered Veterinary Nurse.
- We also have special interests in cardiology and in complex medical and geriatric cases and cancer therapy.
- There is a large, free car park situated at the front of our surgery with easy access.
- Our clients and patients at Ashwood are part of our family and we operate on a system of trust, honesty and good communication while providing a supremely professional service to you with your pet’s interests at heart.
- I hope you’ll agree we are the friendliest practice in the country, please have a look at our website
Special OffersFree New Puppy and Kitten Health Checks
We would love to meet your new family member and get them off to a good start in life. It’s important to check for congenital defects and get some vet advice on vaccinations, worming, feeding and training. Ask us about our free puppy and kitten health checks and our Vaccination Packages below:
Puppy Essential Health and Vaccination Package. Huge savings with this pack - reduced from around £140 to only £50!
Kitten Essential Health and Vaccination Package. Huge savings with this pack - reduced from around £96 to only £50!
|Monday||8:30 am||8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
We consult on an appointment basis to avoid you having to wait. Please phone for a time that suits you. Or please click here to book an appointment with your preferred vet. Emergencies will be seen on arrival.
5 Stars - 17-03-2019 - Ronnie dog
I was a bit poorly with a diarrhoea bum. My mummy brought me to Sophie the doggy doctor. She was fab (even though she put the thermometer in my bottom). She gave my mummy some things to help me to feel better. She says I'm a wee sausage. I'm not allowed sausages but mom says they are nice so I think being a sausage must be good. I'm taking all my medication and following doggy Dr Sophie's advice. Thank you for helping me when I'm a sick Ronnie dog. By Ronnie dog.
5 Stars - 16-03-2019 - HEATHER
Ashwood Vets is a great place for dogs and cats. My dog, Belle always goes in happy and her tail wagging.
5 Stars - 15-03-2019 - Vivien Palmer
Vet is always welcoming, informative and kind. Examination was thorough and progress explained.
5 Stars - 14-03-2019 - Colleen Dawson
There is nothing I can say except ‘Thank you’ to Sophie- Dudley was not in great form & I was understandably worried, but Sophie was absolutely superb, as always, at putting both of us, most importantly Dudley, at ease & carefully examined him to try to get to the cause of his pain. A follow- up plan was discussed & Sophie offered to phone first thing in morning to check on Dudley. Sophie was caring, reassuring, competent & professional. Thank you. Our thanks too to Bex who reassured me from my initial worried phonecall & got me an appointment for Dudley. Similarly her friendly, caring manner upon our arrival at the surgery was lovely & very reassuring & comforting for me. All the staff in this practice are & always have been superb. Thank you to all of you at Ashwood V.P. from all of us.
5 Stars - 14-03-2019 - Dogs
Wouldn't take my pets anywhere else. We have 4 dogs registered here. Friendly staff and very helpful
4.8 Stars - 14-03-2019 - Alfie
Very pleasant and professional staff
5 Stars - 14-03-2019 - Lucy's da
Good hydro session today
5 Stars - 10-03-2019 - Sonya Coulter
We have 2 kittens and every time we attend the staff are very pleasant and professional and we feel that our kittens are in the best of care. Would definitely recommend Ashwood Vets.
5 Stars - 06-03-2019 - Christine humphries
As ever, everything spot on.