Goddard Veterinary Group - New Addington7 Salcot Crescent
- Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- Complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology
- Renowned referral services offered within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- 24 hour care is provided 365 days a year by Vetcare Emergency Service in Beckenham.
ProActive Pets - Budget Monthly and Save Money
Please click here for more information
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||12:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||1:30 pm||4:30 pm|
5 Stars - 18-05-2019 - Dave
Best vets ever!
5 Stars - 09-04-2019 - debbella
Been using this practice since having my dog [ 14 years ] and always found [ vets and nurses ] friendly and helpful
4.4 Stars - 14-01-2019 - Keith James
Very pleased with Eran the vet , displayed a very good attitude. Not over the top as we know our cat can be seen to be a little sticky sometimes.
5 Stars - 14-12-2018 - Susan
Everyone is so helpful, cheerful and I would reccommend them to anyone for their professionalism
5 Stars - 16-10-2018 - Rachel
Great staff! Reassuring owners and animals! Safe, professional and friendly!
3 Stars - 13-08-2018 - Sara
5 Stars - 04-05-2018 - Andrew W
The vets at Goddard New Addington are very very good and extremely professional.
5 Stars - 04-05-2018 - Kayleigh Quinnell
5 Stars - 02-05-2018 - Joyce
I CAN NOT THANK SAM AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH OUR FRANKIE THEY WHERE CLEAR WITH ALL PROCEDURES AND SO GENTLE AND KIND THROUGHOUT ALL FRANKIE WENT THROUGH
5 Stars - 21-02-2017 - Rosie's Mum
I have been attending the New Addington surgery for some years now and have always found the staff to be what I expect as clinicians for my pets. Fortunately, up until we brought our little rescue home, our pets were healthy and didn't require too much care. Our rescue, a Jack Russell, aged about 13 or 14, has had problems recently. Her eyesight is failing and she developed epilepsy. Everything was explained to me, and if there is a little problem, I know that either the vet or Liz and Marie will help as much as they can. Rosie underwent minor surgery for removal of a bad tooth, and, knowing I was worried about her fitting when she came round from the anaesthetic, I was kept up to date. I find that the staff treat their "patients" as if they were their own pets. Rosie is afraid of men, due, we think, to being abused before she was dumped. They have all taken time to get to know her, to the extent that she is very happy to go to the surgery now. I would certainly recommend the New Addington surgery to anyone who is looking for professional and caring staff.