Hook Norton Surgery is a purpose built premises which houses the small animal hospital, equine and farm animal operation facilities, kennels, isolation units and stabling for equine inpatients.
The surgery has ample of car parking space for clients and visitors with wide access and parking areas for horse lorries, including an unloading ramp.
Services that we offer include:
- Well equipped surgical facilities (domestic pets, equine & farm)
- 24 hour emergency service
- RCVS accredited small animal hospital
- Equine clinic & operating facilities
- Diagnostics – ultrasound, endoscope, ECG, digital radiography
- Hip & elbow radiography clinics for BVA dysplasia scheme
- In-house laboratory
- Dentistry (domestic pets & equine)
- Pet health counselling service
- Nurse clinics
- Small animal behavioural clinics
- Acupuncture (domestic pets & equine)
- Isolation unit