The Liverpool Vets11 Cleveland Square
- Caring for our city’s pets. We know how worrying it is to have a poorly pet. We promise that we will help you make the best decisions for treatment and will always take very great care of your pet
- We offer over 50 years combined experience veterinary care. We promise to use that experience, our knowledge and dedication to provide outstanding care to build and keep your trust.
- We know that seeing the same vet builds confidence and trust. In our small, experienced team, you will always see the same faces. We want you to feel part of our family.
- We are the first new independent practice in Liverpool for over 30 years. We promise to always offer what’s best for your pet without any corporate agenda or policies.
- We have worked with Liverpool based charities for many years: helping dogs belonging to homeless people, supporting local rehoming centres, trying to reduce the number of people bitten by dogs and educating school children about healthy, happy, safe pets in our city.
Special OffersPlease click here to register and be in with a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend at the practice.
Health Care Plan
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 05-09-2019 - Diane
Visited Danielle today with bella (ridgeback) after being recommended by a friend, discussed spaying danielle was very informative felt reassured she had bella's health as a top priority. The rest of the staff we also met where lovely and friendly too.
Vet ResponseThank you Diane. It was lovely to meet you and to be able to start getting to know you both and Bella so we could put together a plan that's right for everyone. Recognising that every one of our clients and their families have unique circumstances and needs is really important to us. Thank you for choosing The Liverpool Vets
5 Stars - 03-09-2019 - John
Imagine what you want from a vet, this is it plus more. I have no qualms about recommending The Liverpool Vet to anyone who will listen.
5 Stars - 02-09-2019 - Peter
Took my dog Reggie at short notice, As always very professional from reception to vets Reggie was treated brilliantly and was sorted very quickly would highly recommend
4.8 Stars - 01-09-2019 - Rieka Taghizadeh
An extremely caring team, with great care and kindness. Couldn’t recommend more
5 Stars - 24-08-2019 - snoopy’s dad
Danielle saw our dog as an emergency and as a result of her thorough examination and referral for a scan a tumour was detected and removed which saved her life. Can’t fault her Caring professionalism and skill and even the dog likes visiting for all the yummy healthy snacks. I wish I could get medical treatment of the standard that the animals get from this vet.
5 Stars - 20-08-2019 - Slim
Wish I could come here for a check up as well as the cat. Always boss
Vet ResponseAh thank you! Come in anytime
5 Stars - 09-08-2019 - Lesley
This is absolutely the best vets you could take your loved ones to. Danielle & Brett took wonderful care of Rex today, they are amazing with the animals and provide a wealth of information. I would highly recommend them, not one criticism!
Vet ResponseThank you so much Lesley. Rex was such a star today and we look forward to helping you look after your family and helping you with all the wonderful work you do with Garston Cat Rescue
5 Stars - 08-08-2019 - Alfons
Excellent service. Both the vet and receptionist were lovely, so kind and professional. They give my pet (bunny) a check up, some advice and tips, etc. I would highly recommend this veterinary.
Vet ResponseThank you so much Alfonso. We love helping you care for your beautiful kitten
5 Stars - 07-08-2019 - Pops
Incredibly friendly and professional service, felt as if my cat was getting the best possible care.
5 Stars - 06-08-2019 - Mei
Took my dog Poppy to The Vets Liverpool as she had problems pooing and was also passing blood. On arrival was consulted by Brett who was amazing and friendly with Poppy and then went on to see vet Karen who was also very friendly and amazing with Poppy. Diagnosis of problem was very fast and prices are affordable, would highly recommend this practice to everyone will definitely be returning if necessary in the future!
Vet ResponseThank you Mei. I'm delighted that we were able to help you. Welcome to our family