The Liverpool Vets11 Cleveland Square
- Caring for our city’s pets. We know how worrying it is to have a poorly pet. We promise that we will help you make the best decisions for treatment and will always take very great care of your pet
- We offer over 50 years combined experience veterinary care. We promise to use that experience, our knowledge and dedication to provide outstanding care to build and keep your trust.
- We know that seeing the same vet builds confidence and trust. In our small, experienced team, you will always see the same faces. We want you to feel part of our family.
- We are the first new independent practice in Liverpool for over 30 years. We promise to always offer what’s best for your pet without any corporate agenda or policies.
- We have worked with Liverpool based charities for many years: helping dogs belonging to homeless people, supporting local rehoming centres, trying to reduce the number of people bitten by dogs and educating school children about healthy, happy, safe pets in our city.
Special OffersPlease click here to register and be in with a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend at the practice.
Health Care Plan
|Monday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 24-06-2019 - vincenzo
Very satisfied. first vet-visit for my dog here in the UK
Vet ResponseHi Vincenzo, thank you for your lovely review, welcome to our family and to our city
5 Stars - 17-06-2019 - Erica
Vet ResponseThank you so much Erica. It was really lovely to meet you
5 Stars - 14-06-2019 - Jan & Karen
Excellent vets, always gives the best care for our pets and are so friendly. Truly care for animals and we cannot recommend them highly enough
5 Stars - 11-06-2019 - Richard Curry
The vet was amazing with Florence, she had never been so calm on a trip to the vets! Very professional and friendly at the same time and gave great advice! Highly recommended
Vet ResponseThank you so much for your lovely review and for choosing us to help you care for Florence. She was so well behaved, and I'm delighted to hear that she wasnt stressed by her visit. We are here always if we can help in anyway
5 Stars - 11-06-2019 - Bryony
My first time visiting The Liverpool Vets today and they definitely lived up to expectation. I was so nervous going in and the made me feel so welcome and at ease. Kind, caring and professional. I really felt that I was listened to (which I haven’t at previous vets) and that my dogs wellbeing was undoubtedly the priority. So much hard work has gone in to this vets and it is surely paying off! Thank you so much guys, keep up the amazing work!!!
Vet ResponseThank you Bryony for such a wonderful review, and for trusting us to help you take care of Red. We wanted to build a clinic where our clients felt listened to and involved in every aspect of their pet's care so words cannot express how happy we are to know that we are on the right path. Thank you so very much.
5 Stars - 21-05-2019 - Alan
Vet ResponseThank you so much Alan. We look forward to seeing you very soon
5 Stars - 21-05-2019 - Helenlfc96
It was Rosie's 1st time at the vet for her nails clipped today. We have booked her in for a full health check next week. The staff are lovely and have plenty of advice on hand and lots of treats too which helps
Vet ResponseThank you so much! We have loved meeting Rosie, she is a true credit to you and such a happy girl
5 Stars - 30-04-2019 - Mark Walsh
Danielle is a great vet and goes above and beyond. She gave me tons and tons of advice for how to care for my dog which I've not heard from previous vets. Would recommend!
Vet ResponseThank you Mark, for your lovely review. It was really great to see you both.
5 Stars - 17-04-2019 - Chloe Smith
Absolutely lovely vets! Took my puppy here for her first injections and the staff were so welcoming and friendly. The vet was so knowledgeable and caring, and I received lots of helpful advice. So glad I chose to take my puppy here!
5 Stars - 11-04-2019 - Ryan Jenkins
Fantastic practice in an amazing location! Can’t thank all the staff enough for their advice, care and compassion - their service and knowledge is above and beyond! Thank you and see you soon with Ronnie.
Vet ResponseThank you Ryan for choosing us to help you care for your gorgeous Ronnie. We are looking forward to lots of cuddles and daily visits please