The Veterinary Centre - TwyfordTwycombe Lodge
Loddon Hall Road
- The Veterinary Centre is an independent, small animal practice with its main surgery in Henley on Thames and a branch surgery in Twyford.
- As well as emergency care, we offer consultations with a vet and clinic appointments with a nurse.
- Our Henley surgery is fully equipped to carry out more complex surgical procedures including soft tissue surgery and orthopaedic surgery. We have digital x-ray facilities, including dental x-rays, ultrasound, endoscopy, bronchoscopy and arthroscopy and a wide range of surgical instruments and equipment.
- We provide our own hospitalisation facilities you can be confident that your pet will be closely monitored and looked after following the more complex procedures.
- We provide our own 24 hour cover, 365 days a year, from our main surgery in Henley.
|Monday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|