Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group - Yatton57 High Street
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
4.8 Stars - 21-10-2019 - Mrs Nolan
The vets always give plenty of time listening to my pets problems and discussing the options available.
5 Stars - 18-10-2019 - Sally
I simply cannot fault the care professionalism and attention Amy gives to my three cats
5 Stars - 14-10-2019 - Austyn Harrison
Lovely reception staff, really friendly, professional and knowledgeable vet who really looked after our new kitten and gave us some useful advice.
5 Stars - 12-10-2019 - Helen Dury
Gave info about feeding cat I’d not had before and advice on coping with new kitten / existing cat behaviour
5 Stars - 11-10-2019 - Anna Curvan
We have been using Watkins and Taskers since 1976 for our various cats and they have looked after them with utmost care including when one of our cats went missing and then, when found, she was treated immediately, out of office time, and left us reassured and relieved. We felt better as well which was also important.
5 Stars - 11-10-2019 - Caroline Burrowson
Brilliant as always
4.8 Stars - 11-10-2019 - Catherine
Really nice and friendly staff. Very helpful. Marked lower on value as seemed expensive (although I don’t have anything to compare it to but might be the same at other vets).
5 Stars - 10-10-2019 - Motty
I have been using Watkins and Tasker for several years and have always found everyone I have seen very helpful and concerned about my dogs. I have also bought injured wild animals and they have all been most helpful. Thank you all at Watkins and Tasker.
5 Stars - 09-10-2019 - D.John
Everyone was very friendly they made a huge fuss of my puppy, they offered loads of advice and were incredibly professional.
5 Stars - 09-10-2019 - Sarah Wilde
Lizzie was brilliant with Maggie our 13 week old cocker spaniel. The whole team never fail to make our dogs and us feel special. We have been with W&T for 15 years and we would never choose to go elsewhere