Watkins & Tasker Vets - PortisheadHarbour Road
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
4.8 Stars - 17-06-2019 - jules
5 Stars - 13-06-2019 - ChrisB
Friendly and welcoming, always explaining everything clearly and often go above and beyond our expectations.
4.8 Stars - 12-06-2019 - Emma Kivell
We saw Katie, she had been really friendly and helpful in the management of my dogs ongoing condition. Would highly recommend.
5 Stars - 11-06-2019 - Sarah
5 Stars - 10-06-2019 - Charlotte
5 Stars - 07-06-2019 - Julian
4.8 Stars - 07-06-2019 - Alan Terry
Excellent Vets practice
4.8 Stars - 05-06-2019 - Sarah Miller
Excellent service from all
5 Stars - 05-06-2019 - Mandy
My family and I always find very pleasant and helpful
5 Stars - 05-06-2019 - Simon
As ever, cope with an extremely nervous dog professionally and considerately