- RCVS Accreditation
- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
Pet Health Club
Our Pet Health Club is designed to provide top quality preventative care (vaccinations, worming and flea control) for your pet while spreading the cost across the year by monthly direct debit.Find out more
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have sixteen friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 134 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours, and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid in quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late-night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15-minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.