- RCVS Accreditation
- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
- Special offers
- Farm animals
Golden Oldies Month (October) - Offering a discounted consultation fee and blood test for your dogs & cats that are 10 years old & over. Your pet will receive a health check & a blood test if required.
Pet Health Care Plans
Pet health care plans can help your pet stay happy and healthy for longer. We are firm believers that a proactive and preventative approach will safeguard your pet from the onset of a range of health problems while increasing their life span and time with you. We offer a range of healthcare plans for cats and dogs at affordable prices.Find out more
- West Ridge Veterinary Practice was establised in 1964 in Witheridge, mid Devon, as a rural argricultural practice.
- West Ridge evolved to be a mixed vet practice with 2 further companion animal centres in Lapford and Winkleigh.
- Here at Witheridge, West Ridge Farm Vets provide services to farms throughout the county, and West Ridge Equine as an ambulatory equine practice with experienced and dedicated equine vets.
- All practices are fully equipped with modern surgical equipment, such as anaesthetic, ultrasound, radiography, laboratory and hospitalisation facilities to deal with all aspeacts of modern veterinary practice.
- We have modern imaging equipment including portable ultrasound and digital mobile radiography allowing us to examine horses and farm animals without the need to transport them to surgeries,