Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy and kitten packages - We offer 2 vaccinations and full health check, microchip, wormer, 3 monthly flea treatment, 4 weeks free insurance and a free sample of food for £45!
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 14-05-2018 - Sarah
4.6 Stars - 04-05-2018 - Becci
Great customer service always quick to respond to emails and the staff out are so friendly. I had to have my gerbil put down by Sarah a few years ago and I was beside myself but she made it as painless for me as possible and if I remember rightly they even sent a condolences card to my address which was a beautiful personal touch which was greatly appreciated. Now that I have a cat I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else
5 Stars - 01-05-2018 - sophia
We couldn't ask for nicer, considerate, warm loving vet staff, we trust in them 100%.
4.6 Stars - 24-04-2018 - Gemma Emanuel
My injured cat was treated over several weeks. Each time the vet gave me lots of time so I never felt rushed out of the consultation. He had surgery and has recovered quickly. Friendly staff who I have complete confidence in.
4.8 Stars - 23-04-2018 - Hayley Towns
Managed to fit me in within 4 hours of calling them as my dog was badly dehydrated and needed immediate care. Sarah was so lovely to me and stopped me from getting emotional
5 Stars - 12-04-2018 - Holly
We were welcomed very well and were well briefed by your staff regarding treatment required for our new puppy.
4.2 Stars - 03-04-2018 - Floss
Took Floss this week for her injections. Job done but discount for long serving customer not offered. We had to ask for it. I'd also requested a goody bag a while ago but did not receive this. Otherwise a wonderful practice. Would recommend.
5 Stars - 21-03-2018 - beetle
have been with the practice for 15 years they have always treated myself with kindness & consideration while looking after my pets.
5 Stars - 11-03-2018 - Bridget
I have nothing but praise to say about Sarah and her team. My beloved dog Treacle passed away just over a week ago and I could not have asked for for care and compassion. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to you all xx
5 Stars - 07-03-2018 - Juliet
I was able to get an appointment for my cat, Henry, immediately. Sarah was extremely kind to him and dealt with the problem he had very effectively. I like the fact that this veterinary practice is a small independent one with great customer service. Thank you to all.