Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy packages - We offer 3 vaccinations and full health check, kennel cough vaccine, microchip, 3 months flea and worming treatment, Farmina Natural & Delicious food, monthly weight & growth checks, 4 weeks Petplan insurance and all for £50.00!
- Kitten packages - 2 vaccinations (including Leukaemia), microchip, 3 month flea and worming treatment, Farmina Natural & Delicious food, 4 weeks Petplan Insurance and all for £50.00
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 18-02-2019 - Ned
Brilliant service as ever. John was very thorough and gave a full explanation of what he was doing and why. Answered all my queries and Ned loved him. The staff are all so kind and friendly always. A fantastic practice
5 Stars - 12-02-2019 - Cat and Alfie
Sarah and her staff have been my rock, my best friend, my counsellor, my emergency service, my "go to red wine moment" and my everything. I do not know where I would be without them all. The service you receive goes all and beyond anything you would expect. My German Shepherd has been with them for 13+ years and I would never go anywhere else. It has got to the point now that if I ever need an operation then I would prefer Sarah and all at Bridgnorth Veterinary to perform and provide the aftercare. When my dog needed to go to Liverpool last year for surgery and I was unable to take her due to not driving, Sarah arranged for her Father to drive me and my baby girl there in her car and my dog bled all the way. Sarah also arranged for her father to collect my dog on another occasion too. With this ongoing condition Sarah gave me her personal Mobile number and when I had to use it she came out to my home on a sunday with her daughter. Nothing was any trouble. Being a member of Bridgnorth veterinary practise is like extending your family and gaining life long friends. It's like that 80's show "Cheers" - everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came. I can't rate them highly enough, I would be lost without them.
5 Stars - 10-02-2019 - Su
Always a pleasure to visit Sarah and the team at Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre, friendly and always professional, I have 100% trust in them to care for my dog. He's always happy to visit too. Many thanks all. Xx
5 Stars - 10-02-2019 - J
5 Stars - 09-02-2019 - Gail Summers
I been several times since getting my new puppy and the staff always make you feel welcome, they provide a professional but personal service.
5 Stars - 09-02-2019 - Richard Thomas
As always staff and vet are very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. They recognise that the welfare and health of our pet is very important to us.
5 Stars - 09-02-2019 - Becky
The staff are always friendly and helpful. I genuinely feel they put your pet first and dont do unnecessary tests.
5 Stars - 09-02-2019 - Emma
A great practice that love the animals like their own. Will do anything to help xx
4.6 Stars - 09-02-2019 - Sandra
Always there to support and offer advice, very helpful and friendly staff who give compassionate care with little touches that mean a lot
5 Stars - 09-02-2019 - T
Amazing Independant practice wouldn’t go anywhere else.