Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy and kitten packages - We offer 2 vaccinations and full health check, microchip, wormer, 3 monthly flea treatment, 4 weeks free insurance and a free sample of food for £45!
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
4.6 Stars - 20-02-2018 - I don't know what this means!
From my first visit Bridgnorth Veterinary Practice seems like a friendly, pleasant place which treated me and my dog in a polite and pleasant manner
4.8 Stars - 14-02-2018 - jim
Excellent first visit to the practice. My only quibble iso the cost of medicines. I know these medicines can be bought much cheaper through online prescription services.
Vet ResponseJim, Many thanks for your lovely review. I quite agree that online pharmacies are much cheaper, this is why we offer a prescription service to enable you to buy online. Just ask next time you are in and we can give you details!
5 Stars - 13-02-2018 - Jango
5 Stars - 08-02-2018 - Loveday Janes
Very good service, particularly the cat has been unwell
5 Stars - 06-02-2018 - Helen
What a wonderful friendly practice with care and consideration shown by all staff. After 30 years with my last vet who has retired it was a big change but I feel very assured l will receive a high level of care for all my dogs.
5 Stars - 05-02-2018 - Pat
Very caring, friendly and professional team.
5 Stars - 05-02-2018 - Sam
5 Stars - 05-02-2018 - S. Krueger
5 Stars - 04-02-2018 - Trudy
Always pleasant, helpful, professional and caring. Perfects the art of giving peace of mind to the owner, whilst doing the very best for the pet.
5 Stars - 03-02-2018 - Terry
All staff are friendly, helpful and good at their job. Been with them for 10 years, never a problem.