Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy and kitten packages - We offer 2 vaccinations and full health check, microchip, wormer, 3 monthly flea treatment, 4 weeks free insurance and a free sample of food for £45!
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 05-12-2018 - Hayley
A really lovely vets, friendly and good advice
5 Stars - 05-12-2018 - A Casey
Over many years we have always had fantastic service from Sarah and all her staff. Recently though she went above and beyond what you expect. Unfortunately we lost one of my daughter's rabbits but not before Sarah took him home for the weekend to personally try to nurse him through with her family at the expense of her personal commitments. When the end came Sarah was unbelievably compassionate and understanding. We would never take our animals anywhere else.
4.6 Stars - 04-12-2018 - Luna
Returning to this practice with a new pet, investigating a problem and hoping for a good outcome. Have always had excellent service in the past.
4.6 Stars - 13-11-2018 - Sally
4.8 Stars - 13-11-2018 - Rob
First time to this Vets Practice and really impressed
5 Stars - 07-11-2018 - Eileen
5 Stars - 03-11-2018 - email@example.com
The veterinary surgeon Claire Cockburn, was both totally professional and very kind to our 10 year old dog, who has had very little contact with vets, due to his previous life as a working dog.
5 Stars - 26-10-2018 - Suzanne Astley
I only registered with this vets on Tuesday and on Thursday needed to see a vet immediately with my young springer spaniel having multiple seizures I cannot thank them enough so caring and informative to treatments and thankful to the vet giving us breathing time to make a decision so very lucky to have her back home with us
5 Stars - 25-10-2018 - Hannah-Louise
5 Stars - 13-10-2018 - Lauren
The care my pets receive from this practice is incredible. From nail clips to longer stays, I cannot fault Sarah and her team in any way. The practice is always spotless, all members of staff are friendly and make visits to the vet less stressful for animals and owners. Thank you!