Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy and kitten packages - We offer 2 vaccinations and full health check, microchip, wormer, 3 monthly flea treatment, 4 weeks free insurance and a free sample of food for £45!
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 13-08-2018 - Snuffles
My dog is welcomed and enjoys the experience of visiting the vet/nurse.
5 Stars - 02-08-2018 - rhoderick
Reggie was very well looked after. The nurse who gave him his treatment really cared. Thank you
5 Stars - 24-07-2018 - Pip
5 Stars - 24-07-2018 - Toni-Ann
They were absolutely brilliant, everyone was so friendly and really wanted to help me do the best by my pet! Very happy and will always be returning
5 Stars - 11-07-2018 - Becky
The staff are really friendly and helpful. But most importantly they treat my dog with respect.
5 Stars - 10-07-2018 - AnnL
Having been with BVC for over 8 years now l have to say l would trust no-one else with my cats. Always professional, caring and friendly. So helpful at every turn. If we have need to see someone urgently they always fit us in. We are sent reminders for jabs medicines etc. Could not ask for any more from our vets. Xx
5 Stars - 07-07-2018 - Carol
5 Stars - 03-07-2018 - Amanda
I love this vets. As first time owners, we had loads of concerns and we worry a lot, but the staff at this practice have been amazing to us. They are friendly, patient and even our shy cat seems to like them! I really couldn't recommend them enough.
5 Stars - 19-06-2018 - Claire
Lovely practice, staff and atmosphere. Very pleased so far.
5 Stars - 19-06-2018 - Robert
Excellent service and very informed to my needs