Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy and kitten packages - We offer 2 vaccinations and full health check, microchip, wormer, 3 monthly flea treatment, 4 weeks free insurance and a free sample of food for £45!
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 13-10-2018 - Lauren
The care my pets receive from this practice is incredible. From nail clips to longer stays, I cannot fault Sarah and her team in any way. The practice is always spotless, all members of staff are friendly and make visits to the vet less stressful for animals and owners. Thank you!
5 Stars - 11-10-2018 - Sue
New vet john was very good with dylan.
5 Stars - 10-10-2018 - Neena pearson
5 Stars - 09-10-2018 - Sarah Prince
Fantastic vets extremely friendly and helpful staff your pet is in great hands
5 Stars - 02-10-2018 - Nick C
New to the practice, and really pleased. The online booking is so easy. My local GP could learn a lot from you!!
5 Stars - 01-10-2018 - Rachel
Very friendly and welcoming vets we didn't feel rushed through the appointment they had time to talk and help with any questions.
5 Stars - 29-09-2018 - AMANDA
4.8 Stars - 27-09-2018 - Kate
Just registered here and very happy with the service we have received so far. WE had a check up with the nurse who was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you
5 Stars - 25-09-2018 - Melanie
Lovely atmosphere at the practice. Staff are always helpful and keep you informed if your pet is unlucky enough to be injured.
5 Stars - 20-09-2018 - Lesley
After receiving a poor level of care from a previous vet centre, this practice is like a breath of fresh air, staff brilliant, friendly, helpful, informative, and the centre is immaculately clean and tidy, love that my dog will now see just the one vet so we finally have continuity of treatment and care, only just joined but so happy so far