Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre52 Whitburn Street
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre are here to help look after your pets; we treat your animal as we would like our own to be treated.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our approachable, friendly manner.
- Independent, single site practice with full medical and surgical facilities, including digital X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound and specialist hydro physio facilities to aid rehabilitation, joint issues and other common problems.
- 24 hour emergency cover, private car parking, longer consultancy times, large waiting room and complete computerised records.
- Appointments can be booked during the following: Monday - Friday : 9am to 11am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm. There is an open clinic on Thursday 1.30pm -2.30pm where no appointment is necessary.
- Please click here to book an appointment online.
- Please click here to register with us.
- Puppy packages - We offer 3 vaccinations and full health check, kennel cough vaccine, microchip, 3 months flea and worming treatment, Farmina Natural & Delicious food, monthly weight & growth checks, 4 weeks Petplan insurance and all for £50.00!
- Kitten packages - 2 vaccinations (including Leukaemia), microchip, 3 month flea and worming treatment, Farmina Natural & Delicious food, 4 weeks Petplan Insurance and all for £50.00
Pet Health Plans
|Monday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
5 Stars - 10-09-2019 - Libby Cooke
Sarah and her team have been looking after my beloved spaniel Daisy for 12 years. Through car crash injuries, nutty spaniel related injuries, ear and paw seeds, you name it. I have always been secure in the fact that when I needed help, they were there. 24/7. I can’t recommend them enough!!
4 Stars - 07-09-2019 - Ted
It was my first visit and the vet took time to discuss my dogs history, John was very caring towards my dog and helpful
5 Stars - 06-09-2019 - Christine
Excellent service, friendly, kind, considerate, respectful. Would highly recommend!!!
5 Stars - 28-08-2019 - Vera Cox
My second visit to BVC this morning for Tinker’s weight review. Once again Kayleigh was so nice and Tinker was quite calm with her. And the good news is Tinker is losing weight. Thanks so much for your help.
5 Stars - 16-08-2019 - Dot
This is the only vet a y dog of mine has actually dragged me into. All the staff are friendly knowledgeable and very caring to the needs of pets and their humans. Just registered my second puppy with them this morning
5 Stars - 16-08-2019 - Gralisa
Sarah and the team have been part of our lives for around 5 years, they are just simply the best, they all know there job, they are all caring, loving, and nothing is too much trouble for them would go any we’re else thank you Bridgnorth vets
5 Stars - 16-08-2019 - Sue D.
I really can't find enough good words to say about this practice. Sarah and the team are brilliant and always go the extra mile. We have several cats and foster, too, so visit here quite often, and have been customers for years. John is a fantastic recent addition to the team - extremely thorough and really good with our cats. I'm so grateful to the whole team.
5 Stars - 08-08-2019 - Samantha
Amazing service thank you
5 Stars - 31-07-2019 - Frankie
Thank you to John and Jodie who came out to Frankie, our Rottie. We knew we had to make that decision and felt the time was right. Frankie made no fuss, and just accepted what was to be. John and Jodie treated him with respect and were very kind. The house feels very empty and we miss him terribly, but we know that he is in a better place. Thank you once again to John and Jodie.
5 Stars - 22-07-2019 - Mel
Took my eldest cat in today as he was invited for a free health check for his birthday, he was too big to fit in the carrier I have so I carried him by the time we got there the poor boy was so stressed, he was treated lovely and calmly I was lent a carrier to bring him home he was also given a toy and a big bag of treats and a tag to pop on his collar to ask people not to feed him x excellent service as usual