Goddard Veterinary Group - Barkingside (Fremantle Surgery & Cranbrook Surgery)642 Cranbrook Road
- We are Accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
- We offer complete healthcare for pets including vaccination, neutering, parasite control, dietary advice and weight management
- Comprehensive surgical facilities and fully equipped operating theatre including radiology available
- We offer renowned referral services within the group for more complex cases
- Free pre vaccination consultations and health checks for registered pets at six and nine months of age
- Complimentary nurse consultations offered for advice and general pet care
- We provide 24 hour care 365 days a year by Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
ProActive Pets - Budget Monthly and Save Money
Please click here for more information
|Monday||9:00 am||2:00 pm|
|Tuesday||2:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||2:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||1:30 pm|
|Friday||2:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
4.8 Stars - 22-07-2019 - Jolita Rodaite
The Goddard veterinary group were very helpful with our cat , the staff are so nice and friendly , I rate this a 5 stars
5 Stars - 10-05-2018 - Howar mallach peppy
The receptionist was very helpful and the vet very professional thanks
4.6 Stars - 23-04-2018 - Dean Floyd
5 Stars - 19-04-2018 - Kerri
A great team who have saved my dogs lives on several occasions. I can not praise them enough
4.6 Stars - 18-04-2018 - ?
4.8 Stars - 18-04-2018 - John McCarthy
I wish to commend Maxine at your Freemantle branch. She is always so professional, friendly and enthusiastic towards her job. She is a prime reason why I am a customer. I hope you look after her and value her too.
4.6 Stars - 23-03-2015 - Talya
The staff are always friendly and smiling when we bring our guinea pig in. They were also very helpful when I did work experience with them
5 Stars - 09-02-2015 - Goddardvetgroup
Have always found this practise to be efficient. The staff are polite, helpful and very kind to my cat.
4.8 Stars - 03-02-2015 - Stephen Harris
All staff combine professionalism with real concern for animal well being and sympathetic approach to owner. Communication is excellent whether in the surgery or following up appointments by phone with results.
5 Stars - 02-02-2015 - Nathan
When my old cat Toby, became very lethargic and stopped eating the girls down the vets were very efficient and helped reassure me that they would do their best for Toby. They did a wonderful job getting his diabetes sorted and I would recommend them to anyone.