- RCVS Accreditation
- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
Millennium Care Plan
Our MVP Care Plans are a simple, cost effective way to provide your pet with the preventative care they need throughout their life. We believe that maintaining good health is as important as restoring it. Online registration.Find out more
- Established in 1966, we remain the largest independent practice in the Braintree area.
- Located only a short distance from Freeport Shopping Centre and Retail Park, our practice facilities allow us to treat almost any condition, including life-threatening ones within our practice. This means quicker diagnosis, treatment and recovery times for the pets under our care as well as greater convenience to you.
- Our Directors are all vets who work daily with our clients, their pets and our staff to provide the best possible care.
- Our practice team consists of experienced vets, registered veterinary nurses, student nurses, ward assistants, reception and office staff. We all share the same belief in treating your pets as our own.
- Our practice is fully equipped with operating theatres, a range of diagnostic equipment (including comprehensive in-house laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasonography, endoscopy and CT scanner), specialist equipment including a Class IV therapeutic laser and electrochemotherapy, and quiet cat, dog and isolation wards.
- Should your pet need to be hospitalised overnight, we have the facilities and staff to nurse them through the night. We will never ask you to transport your sick pet to an out of hours service for overnight care.
- We also offer a referral service to our clients in dermatology, orthopaedics, oncology, poultry medicine and extend this provision to other veterinary practices throughout Essex and Suffolk.