- RCVS Accreditation
- Small Animals
- Pet health plan
Pet health Plan
Our Pet Health Plan is designed to help you provide the high level of care you want for your pet, whilst providing peace of mind for you that your preventative veterinary care costs are spread throughout the yearFind out more
- Caring, experienced and professional staff.
- Advanced facilities with consultant vets for complex problems.
- 6 RCVS accredited branches and 1 Hospital: Bramhall
- All have adjacent off road parking and are supported by our local 24/7 emergency hospital with state of the art equipment, staffed by our own vets and nurses and our own dedicated night team. Your pets are never left alone at night.
- Outstanding services including in house laboratory; state of the art anaesthesia; ISFM/FAB approved ‘cat friendly’ practice; puppy parties, "Petclub" exclusive benefits & home visits.
- Exclusive Pet Club benefits for any cat, dog or rabbit that has an up-to-date vaccination with Woodcroft Vets. This includes a free wormer, free microchip, free dog lead or cat feeding bowl, free unlimited access to nurse clinics for nail clips etc, free urine testing at the time of vaccination, discount off the cost off early neutering plus more!
For more information click here