Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group - Nailsea65 High Street
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
4.8 Stars - 25-06-2019 - Suzanne
5 Stars - 24-06-2019 - Dylan
No problem except was charged for a second vaccination that Dylan never had! I discovered the error and obtained a refund the next day.How can this happen?
4.8 Stars - 24-06-2019 - Thai Herbie Dino
Love to see Christina who helped to save Thais life
5 Stars - 18-06-2019 - Helen Adkins
5 Stars - 18-06-2019 - Emma Bown
5 Stars - 18-06-2019 - James
Very pleased with the vets couldn't be more helpful or accomadating
4.8 Stars - 17-06-2019 - .
All staff very welcoming. Treated my cat very gently - she is a very nervous cat.
5 Stars - 14-06-2019 - Cat lochrie
We visited the vets today for booster jabs for our cat. The nurse was fabulous with the cat and my 2 children who came along. She included the children in the appointment and they really enjoyed the visit. I was really impressed with the nurses professional, knowledge and friendliness.
5 Stars - 14-06-2019 - Arlene
5 Stars - 14-06-2019 - Suzie
People who care, I have found all staff at Nailsea care, across the board from reception staff to vets, each time a new vet has seen Suzie they have got down to make a fuss of her before lifting her onto the table, little things like this show there passion for animals. I have had reason to telephone several times lately for advice, Each time a vet or vet nurse have rang back. . I have seen many different vets over the 50 years, but the are by far the best vets practice for professionalism and care. THANKYOU WATKINS AND TASKER especially James and Mario xx