Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group - Nailsea65 High Street
- At Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group we have ten friendly, caring vets, with a combined experience of over 140 years of veterinary work!
- Our fully equipped branches, extended opening hours and our team being on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year means your pet will have the highest level of care whether for routine preventative healthcare or emergency treatment.
- We have in-house blood and urine sampling facilities at each branch to aid quick diagnosis and to ensure a treatment plan can be implemented as quickly as possible.
- We are able to come to your home to see your pet.
- Appointments are available 7 days. Late night appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Portishead Practice.
- 15 minute appointments are offered to ensure that the vet can listen to your concerns, examine your pet and treat their condition.
Pet Health Club
|Monday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
Our vets and nurses are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so even when we are closed please call the Practice and follow the instructions.
5 Stars - 19-09-2019 - Karen
Isla visits to the vet have been amazing shes made many new friends and is enjoying her almost.celebrity status after all.she is the only sharpei in the village
5 Stars - 19-09-2019 - Julia
Very friendly staff
5 Stars - 19-09-2019 - AP
I have used Watkins and Tasker for our family cat's health requirements for over seven years, and other pets before then. I have every confidence in Watkins and Tasker and will continue to use their services and related offerings such as discounted dietary products and the regularly required preventative medical treatments (eg worming; flea protection etc)
5 Stars - 18-09-2019 - James Cousins
Great service as always
5 Stars - 17-09-2019 - Barry
Astra our rescue cat stays calm during her visit. This reflects the excellent, professional and understanding of the staff. Astra enjoys visit now. (No Fangs/ Claws.)
5 Stars - 16-09-2019 - Adam
This is the second time I've come to Watkins and Tasker and they are all great. They're really welcoming and put both myself and my pup at ease. Would really recommend them if you are looking for a new vet!
5 Stars - 13-09-2019 - David Lloyd
Ruby loves going to the vets!
5 Stars - 12-09-2019 - Christine Brooks
Adam was very kind to Dino today and recently my doberman Herbie.
5 Stars - 09-09-2019 - Anne
Kind and professional vet who handled Olive very well and dealt with all our queries and concerns confidently.
5 Stars - 07-09-2019 - Clare S
I have used Watkins and Tasker for all of my cats and dogs and they are extremely professional and give the best advice at every visit. I am pleased to have my new cat registered with them.