Arvonia Vets - Churchdown Vet CentreCheltenham Road East
- Churchdown Vets opened in January 2014 and is a branch of Arvonia Vets, of The Reddings, Cheltenham
- Located on Cheltenham Road East, next to the Hub and opposite Tesco, with a large free car park
- Consultations by appointment
- Free qualified RVN nurse examinations for dental check ups, advice on flea control, worming, feeding and weight management
- Dedicated, fully staffed out of hours emergency service
5 Stars - 15-01-2016 - Di
I have been taking my dog to this vets since it opened. The centre is excellent; from the professionalism and expertise of both Vets (Richard and Guy), the wonderful care and dedication of the veterinary nursing staff, and the warmth and friendliness of the receptionists. This is also replicated at Arvonia Vets (its sister centre at Cheltenham where the staff rotate between the two surgeries). Both surgeries are clean and modern and also good value for money. Also, should the need arise to use your pet insurance, claims are handled by the staff and processed promptly (I would advise using Petplan primarily as this removes all worry!). I would thoroughly recommend Churchdown Veterinary Centre (or Arvonia) to anyone considering a new vet within the area ( and beyond)!