Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now ready to make the announcement! For 12 months, veterinary practices across the UK have been asking their clients for reviews, good or bad (although hopefully most were good!). These are added up once a year, and the practice with the most 4* and 5* reviews wins an award, which VetHelpDirect sponsors. In addition, there are awards for the runners up, and for certain specific categories – for example, Best Equine Practice, Best Northern Irish and Best Scottish Practice. But it’s the main prize that our practices compete for… Is your practice on the list? Now you can find out, because we can announce that the Best UK Vet 2019 is…
Swanspool Veterinary Clinic in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire with an incredible total of 1102 top reviews! Anna Holden, a partner at Swanspool, said that they were “ecstatic to win the award”, and they felt that as an independent practice, it was a special honour to be recognised by their clients.
St Anne’s Veterinary Group in Eastbourne (753) took Silver place. Menna Field, Veterinary Nurse from St Anne’s, was equally pleased, despite having been pipped to the post, calling their SIlver Award “fantastic”.
But of course, there were lots of other categories too:
Bronze Award and Best Small Practice go to Lakeview Veterinary Surgery in Deal, Kent.
Best Northern Irish Practice to Ashwood Veterinary Clinic.
Best Scottish Practice to Lamond Veterinary Clinic.
Best Welsh Practice to Animal Doctors.
Best Mobile Vet to The Mobile Vet Ltd on the Isle of Wight.
Best Equine Practice to Ridings Equine Vets.
Best New Startup (a new category this year) to The Liverpool Vets.
There are also awards for the Top 25 practices:
- Bridgnorth Veterinary Centre
- Cambridge Veterinary Group
- Kernow Veterinary Group – Harleigh Vets Bodmin
- Kernow Veterinary Group – Pelyn Vets Lostwithiel
- Kernow Veterinary Group – Pelyn Vets St Austell
- Kingsteignton Veterinary Group – Newton Abbot
- Medivet The Vets Sutton Farm
- Monument Vets, Redruth
- Pennard Vets – Tonbridge
- St George’s Vets – Stourbridge Vets 2 You mobile surgery
- Strathmore Veterinary Clinic
- The Mewes Veterinary Clinic
- Vets 1 Group
- White Cross Vets, Liverpool – Gateacre
- White Cross Vets, Manchester – Walkden
- White Cross Vets, Wolverhampton
- Willows Vet Group – Beech House Veterinary Centre
- Withy Grove Vets
And Certificates of Excellence for:
- Dunfermline Healthy Pets
- Hampton Park Vets
- Heathside Veterinary Surgery
- Kernow Veterinary Group – Ellis Vets
- Lime Trees Veterinary Hospital – Meir Park
- The Village Veterinary Centre
- Watkins & Tasker Veterinary Group – Nailsea
- Willows Vet Group – Acorn Veterinary Surgery
- Willows Vet Group – Willows Veterinary Hospital
All of whom were awarded the equivalent of at least 1 top review per week for the year.
The Best UK Vets Awards exist to recognise excellence in customer service and veterinary care, and VetHelpDirect is proud to sponsor them.
Would you like to make sure that your practice is on the list next year? Easy – go to www.vethelpdirect.com or http://www.any-uk-vet.co.uk/ and leave a good review for your vet!