We store your information either until you instruct us to remove it, or until it is automatically deleted under our Retention Policy.
- Your email address will be stored for 7 years after the last email sent to you, or until you Opt Out or make a Request for Erasure (i.e. ask us to delete it from our records).
- Reviews of a website that you have left, will be stored for 7 years.
- Comments on the blogs or elsewhere on the website will be maintained for 7 years unless you delete them or make a Request for Erasure (i.e. ask us to delete it from our records).
- Uploaded images and photographs will be maintained for 7 years unless you make a Request for Erasure (i.e. ask us to delete it from our records).
- Website logs as an record of what IP addresses have visited the site will be maintained indefinitely as an anti-fraud measure. After 7 years these will be anonymised so they cannot be linked to you.
- Facebook and Instagram data (e.g. comments, likes and posts) are maintained indefinitely by Facebook in accordance with their Data Retention Policy (outwith our control – a Request for Erasure must be directed to Facebook or Instagram as they are the Data Controller of record for this information).